The Disappearances ~Official Thread~

~ Dist ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

“Is there particular tv show you’d love to be in? Like a crime drama or a kid show that teaches kids about reptiles? What about going around the world? Any place you’d like to start?” Dist asks before answering the same questions, “I want to buy my own island. I don’t care where or how, but that is my goal. I’m going to adopt or steal all the reptiles in the world, and all of them will be my babies.”

@Coolepisodes

Liam

He chuckled a little at her last statement before continuing to answer her question. “I really like books that are either based on true stories or books that are fantasy and mystery. How ‘bout you?”
@amaiaxx21

Ava
“I love fantasy and mystery books but only if I can ‘dive’ into the story, you know what I mean? I also like books that make you think and reconsider things. OH! And I’m maaadly in love with Love, Simon”.

@Daisy_Flower1

Liam

“Ooh, I’ve heard about that. Is it any good?”
@amaiaxx21

Ava

“Are you kidding me? That book is like the freaking best thing that has and will ever happen to the world. It’s so great I can’t even”. I said with a huge grin on my face. “But, anyways, what’s your favourite book then?”

@Daisy_Flower1

Liam

“Well I have a few favourites but one if my all time favourites is called ‘The girl with the dragon tattoo’. It is apart of a series and I like them all. I aslo do enjoy Shakespeare.”
@amaiaxx21

Ava

“Hmmm it doesn’t sound familiar to me. What is it about? I also like Shakespeare what’s your favourite play by him?”

@Daisy_Flower1

Liam

“Hmm… My favourite Shakespeare play. I’m I like Romeo and Juliet as well as Hamlet. What about you?”
@amaiaxx21

Ava
“I think Romeo and Juliet is way too dramatic for me. I really like A Midsummer Night’s Dream”

@Daisy_Flower1

Liam

“It is very dramatic and I think that’s why I like it.” He said with a chuckle. “A Midsummer Night’s Dream is a good one too.”
@amaiaxx21

Ava

“Don’t get me wrong I like a good drama but I think Romeo and Juliet is so unrealistic. I mean, you are so madly in love with a girl that you are ready to kill yourself if she doesn’t love you back but then you see another girl in a masked ball and you suddenly forget about the first girl. Really?”

@Daisy_Flower1

Liam

“Yeah I agree, it is very unrealistic. I mean I honestly don’t know why I like it so much. It I mean… I think it is because I love the romantic side. I’m usually not interested in romance stories but with Romeo and Juliet it is different in an unrealistic way but I enjoy it.”
@amaiaxx21

Ava

“Ohhh you are a romantic” I said with a smile in my face. “Well I’m glad that you enjoy it so much!”

@Daisy_Flower1