🍩 The DONUT ART SHOP (CLOSED)

Can you please blur the passsword? And please check the correct password, yours is wrong…

5 Likes

Sorry i copied it by mistake :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

No worries, just be careful next time! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

hey there you can PM me the details :rabbit2: but when sending me the details make sure to add the pw :heart::relieved: thankk youu have a nice day/nite/afternoon/evening :teddy_bear:

5 Likes

Bump :coffee:

4 Likes

Thank you so much

3 Likes

Woaaaah!!! Awesomeeeee :heart::heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Oohhh myyyyy this is SOOO SOOO COOOOL!!! :pleading_face: :star_struck: :star_struck: Gorgeous!!! :fire::fire::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

This! :star_struck: This is why I want you to make banners for me, Hazer! :pleading_face:

4 Likes

Bump :sparkles:

4 Likes

:wink::heart: me yelling “thank you!” zee probably remembers me blabbering thank you million of times :joy: #memories :heavy_heart_exclamation:

onn ittt, my lazy butt i mean hand is on it :woozy_face::joy::heart:
thankkkkkkkkkkkkk youuuuuuuu :sparkles::heart:

3 Likes

MENU
Any BG of your choice?

Summary

Do you want the story name at top? Yes
bg blur? Yes
Any colour theme? Black and Red
Any specific overlay u have? A royal theme?
wat shud it say? CC, FAQ, START
(if yes, send a transparent bg!)
Anything else we should know?
any theme you want?(fantasy,romance,horror) Thriller/Horror
which member : @Zensthetic
PASSWORD: I WANT SOME DONUTS!:doughnut:

Take your time with this :)) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

hey so sorry for late response the artist will get to you pretty soon :relaxed: thank you for the patience & sorry for late replies :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Hey, Alexandra, I’ll be taking your request, since Zenon is busy these days, I’d like to point out that I’m currently unable to see the outfit of the character, oh, and I can’t PM you…

4 Likes

I messaged you.

4 Likes

I saw, thanks! :smile:

4 Likes

Haha :joy:

@Solarnetic

Hello!!
I ll get on it…
REQUEST ACCEPTED
Also it might tale a bit of time if u dont mind :smiling_face:

5 Likes

Yup! Please take your time, no rush :))

5 Likes

Bump! :doughnut: :pretzel: :bagel: :pancakes: :hamburger: :popcorn: :cookie: :cake: :cupcake: :pie:

4 Likes

Omg the food :yum:

4 Likes

I have cookies in the oven and I can smell them from here so I’m hungry :joy:

4 Likes