🍩 The DONUT ART SHOP! 🍩 GIFTCARDS AVAILABLE!

What :sob:
Wdym :clown_face::clown_face:

2 Likes

:unamused:

1 Like

Well I mean-
It’s not like you hate it :thinking:

2 Likes

I love make the changes :grinning:

3 Likes

Oh thank goodness I thought you would be upset, ilysm :sob:

2 Likes

@Zensthetic
So could you please make the font similar to this? And a bit smaller so they fit the overlays.
And the overlays I love, but they seem a bit too cheerful :sweat:
So um that too pretty please :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Oh my god! Yes!

4 Likes

Bump :pleading_face: :doughnut:

4 Likes

Bumping :coffee: :donut:

3 Likes

Ugh… what’s wrong with me… :roll_eyes: Used the wrong banner, sorry… must be a Monday thing. Or whatever day it was…
@scarlettm

5 Likes

Hey, @scarlettm, sorry to bother you again, but I can’t upload the background and some of the overlays. Do you think you could try sending them to me again? The background is too small, and there are overlays which don’t show up to upload at all so I’m wondering if they’re too big. You may also want to check if they’re in the right format.

4 Likes

Here they are:

BG

Menu BG 2

Overlays

Customization
Credits
faq
Recap
skip
start

If these still don’t work, you can try getting the originals from @HazelBourne

5 Likes

THE OFFICIAL BUMPER IS BACK
SO
Bump♥️

4 Likes

Bump

4 Likes

Sorry for the long wait!
I had to resize the background and squish a few of the tappables in there (especially customization) so it might not come out right on your end. Just a heads-up. If you’d like any changes, lmk!

EXT. MENU2 BG

label start_menu

&overlay START2 OL create
&overlay START2 OL shifts to 14 322
&overlay START2 OL scales to 0.478 0.478
&overlay SKIP2 OL create
&overlay SKIP2 OL shifts to 167 322
&overlay SKIP2 OL scales to 0.496 0.496
&overlay FAQ2 OL create
&overlay FAQ2 OL shifts to 12 224
&overlay FAQ2 OL scales to 0.568 0.568
&overlay RECAP2 OL create
&overlay RECAP2 OL shifts to 157 223
&verlay RECAP2 OL scales to 0.838 0.838
&overlay CREDITS2 OL create
&overlay CREDITS2 OL shifts to 17 145
&overlay CREDITS2 OL scales to 0.766 0.766
&overlay CUSTOMIZATION2 OL create
&overlay CUSTOMIZATION2 OL shifts to 155 141
&overlay CUSTOMIZATION2 OL scales to 0.604 0.604

@overlay START2 OL opacity 1 in 3 AND overlay SKIP2 OL opacity 1 in 3 AND overlay FAQ2 OL opacity 1 in 3 AND overlay RECAP2 OL opacity 1 in 3 AND overlay CREDITS2 OL opacity 1 in 3 AND overlay CUSTOMIZATION2 OL opacity 1 in 3
tappable
“START2 OL” {
@overlay START2 OL opacity 0 in 3 AND overlay SKIP2 OL opacity 0 in 3 AND overlay FAQ2 OL opacity 0 in 3 AND overlay RECAP2 OL opacity 0 in 3 AND overlay CREDITS2 OL opacity 0 in 3 AND overlay CUSTOMIZATION2 OL opacity 0 in 3
#stuff here
goto start_menu
} “SKIP2 OL” {
@overlay START2 OL opacity 0 in 3 AND overlay SKIP2 OL opacity 0 in 3 AND overlay FAQ2 OL opacity 0 in 3 AND overlay RECAP2 OL opacity 0 in 3 AND overlay CREDITS2 OL opacity 0 in 3 AND overlay CUSTOMIZATION2 OL opacity 0 in 3
#stuff here
goto start_menu
} “FAQ2 OL” {
#stuff here
goto start_menu
} “RECAP2 OL” {
#stuff here
goto start_menu
} “CREDITS2 OL” {
#stuff here
goto start_menu
} “CUSTOMIZATION2 OL” {
#stuff here
goto start_menu
}

oh oops now I forgot to tag you :joy:
@scarlettm

7 Likes

Thank you so much! I’m adding it to my script now! :blob_turtle:

6 Likes

Bumping :doughnut: :coffee: :donut:

4 Likes

Bump :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

Hello y’all
Announcement

We have a new member!!
@adrija !
She will be doing mainly splashes and text overlays!
She had helped us unofficially a lot of times but now she is an officially member now!
Thanks for all of ur wonderful and lucky support that helps us make this shop better!!
Love you all!!!:doughnut:

4 Likes

Thank you Zenyyyy!!! :pleading_face: :sparkles:

Love the color :star_struck:

3 Likes