The DONUT menu & Splashes shop! OPEN! DL REQUESTS ACCEPTED ;) giveaways COMING SOON

syringe scares me :pleading_face:!

Ohh yeaa! Thanks for reminding me I’ve to study too :sleeping::white_heart:

2 Likes

Oops. I don’t have this problem but maybe try to focus on your surroundings instead? I mean anywhere but the syringe and then you won’t even realise it but the medicine is already inside your blood vessels! Try imagining nice things!

3 Likes

Good thing is the nice thing is gonna be my side :pleading_face::heart::see_no_evil:!!

I hope i don’t end up having a waffle in my hand & tears in my eyes :joy:!

3 Likes

You mean your pet…?

3 Likes

I gave away my pet :sob:! + that specy lady never allowed it in :right_anger_bubble:!

3 Likes

Fun fact to keep you waiting while we’re planning for the special surprise… :wink:
Did you know that this shop’s banners are based on a pastel theme?
Okay, I think that’s literally all I have to say to everyone :joy: bye

5 Likes

Me; YESS! SOMETHING INTERESTING!!! :star_struck:

Me: react_sit_confused

:interrobang:

5 Likes

Haha @Adrija is so amused and litrelly like wt the hell

3 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Oh my! I’m so sorry I missed this reply! :sob:
That’s so sad.:frowning_face:

I don’t have a pet but one of my uncles have a dog and I know how a pet can lighten your mood. :pleading_face:

4 Likes

Hi, I know I’m part of this shop but can I request something? The background remover site I’ve been using has been acting really glitchy, so I’m wondering if someone can cut these out so that I can use them as overlays. Thank you! I’ll need them to be cut out in four separate pieces, all with transparent backgrounds.

@Zensthetic and @HazelBourne, either of you is fine :slight_smile:

Menu

3 Likes

Thank you so much I see it now it’s beautiful

3 Likes

I’m not a part of this shop but I cut these out anyways because I wanted to test the new software I found. You can use them if you like. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thanku for helping us adrija…we love u!!!

3 Likes

Thanksss for the help Adrii!! :heart::heart:

3 Likes

No need to thank me! You’re welcome. (: :heart:

3 Likes

:pleading_face: :pleading_face: :heart:

3 Likes

Thanks so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Surprise Surprise :heart::partying_face:!!

It is finally released :heart::loudspeaker: Excited are we & expect you to be too :blush::white_heart:! The release was scheduled later than this but but but we could not wait to release it & couldn’t tease y’all more :wink::pleading_face:. Enjoy Fellas :teddy_bear::brown_heart:!

rules to retrieve it

[ These rules are to be followed by the person who wants to gift someone a Gift Card. ]
Here’s the form ( fill out the donut points ) :-

:doughnut: Follow everybody in this shop on IG!

our IG handles

Julie : @/juliewrites.on.episode
Zen : @/zainab_zxb
Hazel : @/luvlyhazel
~ Naz doesn’t use IG ~

:doughnut: Submit (reply with) your Forums/ IG handle.
:doughnut: Submit (reply with) Forums/ IG handle of your friend you wanna gift this to.

• Make sure if you submit your Forums username & submit your friend’s forums username too. Don’t make it a mess by submitting your IG handle & his/her forums name or vice-versa.

:doughnut: Comment what they like about this shop as reply in the topic.
:doughnut: Like the shop Topic.
:doughnut: & answer some questions about the shop.

• You cannot use this Gift Card. This is for your friend.

( If you’ve any queries as away :relaxed:. )

rules to utilize it

[ These rules are to be followed by the person who was gifted the Gift Card. ]
:balloon: You have 3 months to make use of the Gift Card.
:balloon: You cannot pass it on to someone else without our consent.
:balloon: Having a Gift Card doesn’t give you the right to remove or not give us credits.
:balloon: Follow this parachute points as a procedure to use your Gift Card :-

:parachute: PM us the Gift Card you received.
:parachute: Give Details about your request in perfect manner using a form .

:parachute: We’ll get back to you with all the other details & completed request as soon as we can.

FAQs

:teddy_bear: What is a Gift Card?
→ If you want to gift something to your friend in this community & you don’t know what to, you can gift them this Gift Card which gives them privilege to get a request done from us.

:teddy_bear: Can I use the Gift Card for me?
→ The person who requests a Git Card from us cannot use it to request something from us.

:teddy_bear: What if I’ve a request for y’all after collecting the Gift Card?
→ You can still request but it won’t be counted as a request made with the Gift Card.

:teddy_bear: How many times can I request with a Gift Card?
→ 1. You can request for only 1 time having a Gift Card.

:teddy_bear: Can I ask for another Gift Card as a request from my Gift Card?
→ Yes you can but your Gift Card will be considered null or expired after your request.

:teddy_bear: I’ve more than 1 friends in this community and I want to gift them all a Gift Card, can I request for multiple Gift Cards at once?
→ You can but make sure to fill no. of forms as equal to no. of Gift Cards you want. Maximum limit of requesting for it at once is 5 . You can’t request more than 5 at once.

:teddy_bear: I already requested 5 but I do have more friends what do I do?
→ You can still request but after at least 6 weeks of the previous Gift Card Request .

If any more questions feel free to ask down below.

:jigsaw: WINNERS OF THE CONTEST :jigsaw:

[ these winners were decided by spinning the wheel with names of the four accurate replies & near assumptions :love_letter::speech_balloon: ]

Winner #1

Congratulations @blanche_writes :heart::relaxed:!

Winner #2

Congratulations @Adrija :heart::relaxed:!

:point_right:t3: Y’all can retrieve it any time you want to by PM’ing any of us or here in the shop itself :heart:!
:point_right:t3: Keep in mind that this card is for your friend & you can’t use it :relaxed:.
:point_right:t3: Your friend to whom you gift this can gift you a Gift Card instead but that will be considered as a request done via his/her Gift Card [ gifted (retrieved) by you ] :tickets:.

• if you didn’t win, don’t worry! After we all ( Zen, Naz, Julie & Hazel ) will be completely free from the tests, there will be more giveaways :relaxed:

Thank you very very much to everyone who participated, we appreciate it so much :hearts:

Have a donut-zing day / nite / afternoon / evening y’all :doughnut::heart:!

tags! lmk if u wanna be removed :))

@episode_katherinee @scarlettm @Megs_alt @NeahM @Gowri.Writes @June_Sinclair @Raitlyn @rachaelgrace @PrincessAnu @Katyqoa @Faith.episode.cats @rina.writes @adibaanjum @jordann.epi @JustAPerson

And lastly!!! thanku for not making this a flop!!! This turned out to be a great success coz of y’all!!!
love y’all,
:blob_hearts: @Zensthetic
:blob_hearts: @HazelBourne
:blob_hearts: @Nazee_writes
:blob_hearts: @juliewrites

14 Likes

Congrats to @Adrija and @blanche_writes :heartpulse::heartpulse::blush::blush:

6 Likes