The Dreams Of Joy 💜 (UPDATED)

Hey lovely people :blob_hearts: So I thought of creating this topic to inform you all that I have recently updated my story. Like all the chapters (literally all chapters :roll_eyes:) I have corrected all the mistakes which were appearing before. Also, I have upgrated the cover too… and I have really worked hard on correcting and coding all the chapters again :pleading_face: So I did appreaciate if you rather read my story. I am not saying to read all the chapters but atleast 3 chapters :pleading_face: :heart: And you can also promote your stories here I will surely read it. So let’s help each other :heart:

My Story
Story Name :- The Dreams Of Joy
Author :- Tanu
Description :- Maya lives in a small village of India, where people believe in old customs and superstitions. Will she be able to fulfil her dreams? Will she find love? (Full CC, LL, 1LI)
Genre :- Drama
Story Style :- LL
Link :- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5829686140010496
Story Cover :-

Waiting list
@jcwhisper.writes
@Kaitvds
@honeybee_writes

2 Likes

Hey
Thanks for the thread
I will definitely read yours and
I’ll appreciate if you read my first story too.

Title- Hidden weapon

Description - She is hidden from the world for so long but now she have to take the crown… how will everyone react when a non exist mafia princess becomes the mafia Queen overnight.

Number of episode - 4

Genre- drama/ action

Style - limelight

Cover

Link

1 Like

Yeah ofc I will read your story :blush: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

no prob :blush:

1 Like

I just updated my story, I would appreciate if you read it :blob_hearts:

Title - The Magic School
Author - Silver
Insta - _silver.shade71 / _silver.epi

Genre - Fantasy/Mystery
Story Style - Limelight
Chapters - 7 (no wait)
Description - Magic, does it exist? You got to know that you’re the most powerful magical but with that comes secrets. Will you be able to handle the pressure? |CC| Games| LI

Link - (http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5781841416486912)
COVER -

Don’t forget to share your opinions on my insta Dm :heart:
thanks for the thread.

Hiya. Thank you for creating this thread.
Heres my stories:
Story : 1
:star2: :star2: :star2:
Title: The Constant Journey
Author: Mystic.Ceb
Description: Esmee has been searching for someone she lost a long time ago. With motherhood and being the top arms dealer around, she has a lot going on. Will the lost ever become the found?
Number of episodes: 12 (Season two | Episode one)
Genre: Action
Style: Limelight
My Amazing! Phenomenal cover by: TheMidJunes on forums

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5019330017034240

Story: 2
:star2: :star2: :star2:
Title: Wishing Well
Author: Mystic.Ceb
Description: People never seem to see the darkness behind ones smile. As life seems perfect, lies start to reveal themselves. With the help of a special man will her happiness prosper?
Full CC

Number of episodes: 4 (more coming)
Genre: Action
Style: Limelight
My Amazing! Phenomenal cover by: TheMidJunes on forums

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6689305061425152

Instagram @storiesby_mystic

@silver.shade @Mystic.Ceb @stargirl4 I will surely read your stories :innocent: :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

All the SS will be posted here and also in my Ig :blob_hearts: First I will complete @Swagatika story and comes the other ones :blush: :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

@Swagatika Done with your story. I have read all 4 chapters of your story.

Here are the SS

SS

Kindly start with my story :innocent::heart:

1 Like

@silver.shade done with your story too. I have read all 7 chapters of your story.

Here are the SS

SS

Kindly start with my story :innocent::heart:

1 Like

Hey, @TANU3112 ! :cherry_blossom: Thank you for the thread!
Great to hear that you’ve revised and made progress with your story! I wish you luck with the continuation of it :white_heart: I’ve been working on my own story for over a year, so I’m well aware of all the work it takes to revise your own story from time to time. :see_no_evil: :sweat_smile:

ICARUS by Archangel

A Thriller|Mystery|Sci-Fi - story

Story description
A cunning detective and an evasive criminal cross paths and together they realize that flying too close to the sun might be their greatest downfall.

ICARUS CONTAINS:

• Two MC:s
  • Mature themes
  • Impactful and meaningful choices
  • Multiple endings
  • Important side-characters
What is the general plot of ICARUS?

How often do you update?

LINK TO READ ICARUS

Follow my instagram @archangel.stories for updates, sneak peaks, general trivia and have a look at my carrd https://archangelstories.carrd.co/ for information about release schedule/dates and general questions.

1 Like

Thank you, I hope you like it :heart:
I already starts your story, will send the ss ASAP

1 Like

Ofc yes! waiting for more chapters to release :heart:

1 Like

Sure we’ll do R4R, I’ll add you in the waiting list and after completing other stories I’ll read yours :blob_hearts: And thankyou for doing R4R with me :innocent: :heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much for reading my story :heart:
I will start ur story today :blush:

My pleasure and take your time :innocent: :heart: I enjoyed reading your story :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Great! I’ll start yours as soon as my passes refill :blob_hearts:

Sure take your time :blob_hearts:

Tysm❤️

1 Like