"The Earth is Flat"

Honestly, how is the Earth flat lmao?:woman_facepalming: It is literally an oblate spheroid! There is even evidence that the Earth isn’t flat lmao! I wanna see your opinion about it.

25 Likes

Oof lmao. Now when I think about it, I think I should put a flat earther in my story.

8 Likes

Great idea

3 Likes

Ikr! They should’ve learned that the Earth isn’t flat in like preschool lmao.

2 Likes

:joy:definitely

3 Likes

When people think the earth is flat and you ask them about gravity they hit you with it doesn’t exist. Like wot the heck how do you come to that conclusion

8 Likes

You drop something, guess why that happened? GRAVITY.

7 Likes

also there is actually reason people will belive that stuff even though they got shown evidnce they are wrong. a part of our brain defend that knowlage

aka why we have people beliving in angels and god. its our brain who can not accept that it is wrong.

an example could be i told you a 100 doller bill is worthless so i am just gonna throw it out its nothing but papir

you would argue with me thats its money you belive it is worth 100 dollers when in reality its just papir. we just belive it is worth something. and no matter what i say. you cant let go of the fackt you mean it is more

8 Likes

If the Earth is flat, then I’m a happy person.

Which is not true.

7 Likes

Aww, well one day you will find happiness.

3 Likes

Oh my god me

3 Likes

I bet $100 that we’re nearly the same?

3 Likes

Excuse me? :joy::joy: okay, I can understand how some people might think the earth is flat, but gravity? You can’t freaking deny gravity :joy:

6 Likes

Right like if “gravity doesn’t exist” and “the earth is flat” then how come we’re not floating away

4 Likes

Because we’re all heavy😂

10 Likes

Ayyyy :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Whether its flat or not does it make a difference? If somehow evidence is released that the earth is flat, life still goes on :woman_shrugging:t4: This information will not improve your life

They make the flat earth thing out to be this huge government secret that they must keep from us at all cost! But why would this need to be kept a secret in the first place? :woman_facepalming:t4:

8 Likes

Right like what reason would they have to hide it. People say its their way of mind control. Like if they can make is believe the earth is round then they can start to make us believe other things. But like why the earth

4 Likes

Lol true. The flat earther society followed my friend on Insta. But then he commented that the earth isn’t flat, the flat earther society unfollowed my friend for commenting that the earth isn’t flat.

4 Likes

Genuine questions to ask flat earthers:

• Where is the edge of the Earth?
  • Why has it never been photographed?
  • Why are there millions of photos that prove otherwise? (Including live links)
  • How does sunset and sunrise work?
  • If the Earth is flat, why is it visibly curved when in an plane?
  • You obviously believe to be smarter than scientists, explain gravitational pull, orbits and how a day on a flat earth works in scientific terms? (Including proof).
  • Are you incredibly impressionable or are you just simply a moron?

I have a flat earther friend who can’t answer these questions in a straight forward way, he mostly answers with conspiracies and crap he’s read online :joy:

13 Likes