"The Earth is Flat"

Is that ever good though?

1 Like

Lol. Sure

Okay if you say so. It drives me crazy.

1 Like

actually in your “explanation” you never stated not to ask you or if you believe it

Um, yea I did?

Maybe you should read the comments before stating your opinion, just in case it’s been covered…

Yeah, I didn’t type it in my statement, but I said that it would matter for some people, clearly implying other people would be affected, and not me. I would’ve included me in it as well if i didn’t believe it

So overall, your comment has no purpose since I don’t believe that we’re special it any of that

have a nice day

3 Likes

It’s important to read content after the comment in case it’s been answered or added to.

Besides, I never stated that I did believe it, so you shouldn’t of assumed that I did. A simple question wouldn’t of hurt.

Neither would using the “jump to” tool to jump to different comments, or finding the people that replied to me and then clicking on my icon which would take you to my replies, or using the “find on page” function and typing my name in to see all the replies I’ve written.

Lastly, the whole topic is 361 comments - you wouldn’t have to go through 361 comments if you looked for mine since my comment wasn’t at the beginning of the topic, was it?

Anyway, to stay on topic, all this government stuff, being special and the Earth being flat, I don’t believe in any of it. Lot’s of this stuff has been debunked by science and it’s kinda silly.

3 Likes

If the Earth was flat, how does my life keep going down hill.

6 Likes

lmfao :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Gurl, same! :joy::joy::joy:

I think we are all wondering that!

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

Einstein has left the chat

5 Likes

Where do flat-earthers think the edges are?

1 Like

Some people beleive it was fake

2 Likes

They think the Arctic and the Antarctic are surrounding us like a huge ice wall, not that I am a flat earther lol, I just learnt that on Shane Dawson’s conspiracy vid

1 Like

I do not want to argue with you, so please don’t tell me I’m wrong or that I should stay out of this or even reply to this at all.

1. How many people do you know that repeat what they say in every single reply they make to someone? Probably not a lot.
  2. If you want to know something about what they think, if they’ve replied before you have, then chances are you can already know what they think by looking at a previous post.
  3. We know you’ve said you don’t look at other responses. But again, if you want to start something with someone please do that way you know exactly what they think.

Again, don’t start an argument with me. Because if you do I’m not replying.

3 Likes

I didn’t @ you lol, i just replied to you

3 Likes

thats what i meant by @

1 Like

Mkay, but your argument is weak lol, you should check recent or previous comments, otherwise thats just classed as lazy - if you cant contribute properly to the discussion and read what everyone has to say, then why are you even choosing to comment?

2 Likes

@LI05 and @darryl_daddy please don’t argue lol. If you guys want to argue more please just pm each other. Plus arguing won’t get you guys anywhere, so just drop it and it is off topic btw lol. I hope you guys understand :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Don’t worry, I’m just trying to have a normal discussion, no arguing in my eyes lol

anyway, the discussion is over - i’ve said my points and wont take it to DMs

thanks and sorry for being off topic

2 Likes

Lmao np!

2 Likes