The Elimination (Trivia) Game đŸ˜±

This’ll probably flop but oh well

Welcome to
The Elimination Game! This game is going to be a little different than most of the forum games. :smiling_imp:

Here is how the game goes. Everyone that is interested in entering will “sign up” by saying they’d like to join on this post. The game will start randomly afterwards (this could be a day or several days after the sign up post, just depends on how many people have already entered), with everyone tagged who would like to join.

The actual game goes like this: You will be asked a question that you must answer. The topic of the questions will change. Some answers you might be able to google, others you won’t be able to. Everyone gets 1 shot to say the correct answer, if they say the wrong one, then that’s too bad. The first person that says the correct answer is the eliminator of that day. They will decide who gets eliminated from the contest on that day. They have two options: Pick someone themselves to eliminate, or leave it up to chance, and let me eliminate someone via a random picker (the eliminator would still be immune in this case) Once a round is over and someone has been eliminated, it continues on the next day, with a different question. However, the previous eliminator will be immune on that following day, and will then be eliminatable (is that even a word lmfao) once again the day after that.

Here are some additional rules or things you should know about the game.

• There will only be a first and second place. I’m not sure of the prizes yet, but you can leave some suggestions if you’d like to join.
  • You MAY build a little squad to get to the finish line, however, as time goes on, that squad will be ripped apart. This is either because someone else eliminates someone on your squad, or your squad are the only people left, and then you have to eliminate each other.
  • These questions will be posted at RANDOM times each day, not on the same time every day. This gives people who may be in different time zones the chance to potentially be an eliminator. This means you also won’t always be safe.
  • As I already said, some answers you might be able to google. This is allowed. Others, however, you might not. Some questions might be about me or other forumers, that not everyone can google or know.
  • Depending on how many people enter, the amount of people that get eliminated every day might rise to 2-4 instead of just one person.

And that’s the game! Let me know if you have any additional questions, and if you’d like to join. You can tag others who might be interested in joining as well. :grin:

Let the games begin

Drop

Current list of participants:
@PropertyOfNae
@OreoBiscuit
@The_Corgi_Queen
@ThatRandomPerson
@Epi.milkyway
@DaydreamiiE
@Katie36
@_Nasia
@minnehaaa
@zapcV
@Wingsoffire
@Simila100
@lvqbrl
@loveyourself
@Stargazer54
@appleqrl
@SakuraCheam
@MysteryMaker
@amyV

10 Likes

Sounds scary
 I’ll join :joy:

2 Likes

yayy :rofl::rofl::smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I love a challenge :smirk::wink:

2 Likes

oH do you? :wink:

2 Likes

Of course :smirk::joy:

1 Like

I’d love to join. Sounds fun

2 Likes

I’ll add your name to the list :grin::relaxed:

2 Likes

bump :smirk:

I’ll join

2 Likes

Okay I’ll join lol.

3 Likes

@DaydreamiiE even tho ur dumb you would still be good at this
 jk ur smart

3 Likes

lucy i broke my doorbell im 100% dumb

3 Likes

And you broke it by
 aggressively touching it :joy::joy:

3 Likes

What the hell?

2 Likes

but yes i’ll join anyway :joy:

3 Likes

Let the games begin!!! Sign me up please!!!

3 Likes

it wasn’t making any noise

anyway we’re gonna get flagged for being off topic :joy:

3 Likes

Yeet yeet! I just wanted someone to be out in the first round with me :joy::sob:

3 Likes

oh wow you’re so generous :clap:t2:

but this does look fun so fine

3 Likes