🌟 The Ember In the Stars ✏ *Looking for beta readers*

Hello everyone! I am here in this thread with my new story for the “K&T” contest.
This thread is for my story updates and other things like some sneak peeks.
This is my first time participating in a contest.

NOW SEARCHING FOR SOME BETA READERS FOR CH 1!

Story Title: K&T: The Ember in the Stars
Style: LL
Genre: Romance (as per rules but will go into fantasy once the contest is over.)
Description: All the lives are at stake and waiting for the ultimate kiss that decides their fate. What will it turn out to be? Will Elora kiss the right person and save her people? You decide. (still working on it)
Chapters: 1/20
Art scenes?: Yes
Choices matter?: Yes (There are two endings, one happy and one sad.)
Published?: Not yet (probably on dec end or for new year.)
CC?: Yes it is but the default looks are used for art scenes and they will be shown in gold choice.
Instagram: @epi.enchantress

NOTE:

• This thread is for my own story updates and sneak peeks. Once I publish it, I will let you guys know in this thread and about rfrs.
  • So, bookmark and like this post so that you dont miss out this story. Here’s a little sneak peek for you to decide whether to do that or not:
Sneak Peek

Here’s a few questions my beta reader asked me. I would like to share it with you guys.

• Who are these Characters? - It will be explained in the first chapter.

• How do you see them? - I see them as the persons of their own. They want to live the life their even if life offers you all the luxury you can get, they want to be normal and want to discover new things in their life. They inspire me. The love interest “Hugo” is a kind and a fair ruler of the Nexiveses but is bound to fulfil his task that he had once promised to his dad, Edward. His brother, Zander, is the opposite of him, he is cunning and cruel but has a soft spot for his mother. Finally, Elora. She was forced to be the Guardian of the Great Star of Zenin which is the ultimate source of creation and destruction offered as a direct gift from the gods to the Zenins.

• what journey are they going on as characters, how are they going to progress? - Journey on saving the Great Star from an unknown evil lurking in the shadows other than the Nexiveses. They will progress with the help of Lamaritus, a book which has the ability of showing the past and very rare cases the future. Enemies will turn into friends. Friends will turn into enemies. They will undergo few destinations to go on a face to face combat with that unknown evil. Choices decide the ending.

NOW, Interested beta readers PM me!

Here’s a little video edit that I did for my story with its title song, “Rewrite the Stars” from "The Greatest Showman (2017). It’s my first one.
In case if you guys want to check it out, here’s the link to my IG acc. https://www.instagram.com/p/B5z30-sFL5O/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

3 Likes

I’m interested .

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re looking for beta-readers. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.