The Ember Moon Pack Promotion!/ Promote your own story!

HEY GUYS! I’m here to promote one of my new stories, The Ember Moon Pack! If you want a gauranted R4R, please read as much as you can of my story, send an SS, and you’ll be prioritized! (I prolly spelled that wrong XD)

I worked super hard on this story, and I would REALLY appreciate it if you gave it a read!

You can promote your story below too… But I would love it if you gave my story a read before doing so! Thank you! :heartbeat:

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Being a werewolf is not easy. Especially when you have 3 hot hybrids following your every move.

Romance/Mystery/Comedy.

Customizable Characters, 5 Endings, Choices Matter

Chapters: technically 6 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_p9gCoNxLMr

Want updates on this story? Here’s the update thread!

Okay, I’ll read it now!

Read it! I put “Read By Starry” just to show you that it’s real and I did read it!

Thank you so much!! :heartpulse::two_hearts:

:revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

Title: Crossed Paths

Author name: Dreamer

Description: Mindy’s life’s filled with joy and laughter but is haunted by heartbreak. All that changes when she meets Derek. Will he be able to mend her broken heart? CHOICES MATTER!

Follow Mindy through a journey of ups and downs, surrounded by bonkers friends and family and self-discovery!

Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5294643993772032

Episodes: FIVE (and counting)

Cover:

About my story and me:

The old Crossed Paths was something I got a lot of constructive feedback on and I found that actually, my previous story was pretty cliche. There were two male love interests, a mean girl fighting for one of the love interest’s attention, one of the guys were a bad boy, etc. Essentially, all of the things I didn’t want in my story - were in my story -_- So what did I do?

I went back to square one - thinking on how can I change Mindy and I decided to only have one love interest WHO IS NOT A JERK! Also, I gave my characters more of a backstory as well as pacing things at a better rate as my previous story went far too quick and I noticed plot holes.

Hope some of you guys will be interested in it!

Gorgeous large cover :wink::heart_eyes::heartbeat:

Thank you, the lovely @roniepisode made it!

My story: SWEET PERFECTION
Author: Shweta Mehra
Genre: Romance
Story style: Ink
Description: After breaking up, Sierra moves on to a happy single life, but what happens when she falls for “THE NERD” and her ex coming back to her life. CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon)
Instagram: @shweta_episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5947516399779840_x9_posterThumb_uqDFjboF2b

~Bump!

~BUMp!

@Sydney_H please close this thread as I have created another one! Thank you!

Topic closed by OP request. :wink: