The Ember Moon Pack Updates Thread

Hello episode readers!! This thread is not a promo, it’s for me to let you guys know when I will be releasing new episodes!

Please DON’T reply on this thread if you want to ask me when I’m going to be updating, drop it in the fanmail! (P.S. ALL types of replies will be deleted.)

Here is the story’s info:

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Vampires, werewolves, and hybrids – who will you side with? Hey, Hybrid Queen, hurry up. War is on its way.

Customizable Characters, LGBTQ+, 5 Endings, Choices Matter, Music

Chapters: technically 9 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_J6oQ0OE2Uh

EPISODE 11 OUT NOW !!!

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since it’s not for story promotion. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

1 Like

THE FIFTH EPISODE OF THE EMBER MOON PACK IS OUT NOW!! :heartbeat:

We’re almost at 5 k reads, let’s get it there!!

UPDATE!

EPISODE 6 IS NOW OUT!

Please go check it out! :heartbeat:

EPISODE 7 IS OUT NOW!!

Make sure to go check it out!! :heartpulse:

1 Like

EPISODE 8 OF THE EMBER MOON PACK IS OUT NOW!

Make sure to check it out!! The link is in the description of the thread.

Here is the most asked questions regarding episode 9:

How many episodes will there be?

4 seasons, 30 episodes each :kissing_heart: .

Can I recustomize ALL characters?

Not this episode. Maybe in later ones.

Do you update weekly?

I try to.

Can there be a female love interest?

There will be one for sure, if you have noticed, I’ve only introduced the 4 main love interests. The 5th would be a girl.

Can I choose to end up alone?

Yes.

Can you include more choices?

I will TRY to! There is SOOOO much branching in this story, there are 5 DIFFERENT ENDINGS FOR EACH LOVE INTEREST OR IF YOU END UP ALONE! It’s A LOT of work but I will try to include more!

If you have any more questions that need answering please PM me or send it in the fanmail. I usually reply to questions on here or in the story itself.

2 Likes

EPISODE 9 IS OUT NOW!! Link in the description box! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I hope you guys enjoy it! It’s personally one of my faves!

Here’s some sneak peaks:

Hello episodians!

I’ve recently commissioned a proffessional artist to create my cover, here’s how it’s gonna look now!

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_J6oQ0OE2Uh

It is pending approval for now, though.

EPISODE 10 UPDATES!

Episode 10 will be out today, be on the lookout! :two_hearts:

EPISODE 10 OF THE EMBER MOON PACK IS OUT NOW!

Link in description box!

UPDATE!

I have now included music throughout the story! :heart_eyes:

Make sure to check it out! And if you have any music suggestions, let me know in the fanmail!

UPDATE!

New cover was approved! YAY!

HELLO EPISODIANS!

I would like to let you know that I will not be updating weekly, I will be updating whenever I have the time to.

HOLA!

I’ve created a wix website to update you guys on news, reviews, and fanart! Please subscribe!

Here’s the link:

Also, here’s my link tree for the links to my story, website, AND instagram!

Hola! So I’ve got about 10 art scenes waiting for approval… season 1 is about to come to an end… IDK if I want to make 5 20 episode seasons or 4 25 episode seasons! But either way, one love interest is going to be dropped soon! (your choice obv) And whoever you end up dropping, the art scene with them will be dropped as well. Thanks for being patient!

OKAY SO SO SO WE REACHED WAY MORE THAN 25K! To think that I was at 15K 2-3 days ago…

UPDATE!

Episode 11 will be out in a week or less!

Sorry for taking so long to publish episode 11, but it is out NOW!! Go check it out :heartpulse::two_hearts: