The Emo Chat: A place for the "Emo's"

My siblings: The people you listen to can’t sing.
Me: Two words. Brendon Urie
[plays This Is Gospel]

2 Likes

Yaasss! Epsicially the piano version. It brings out his voice so well!

2 Likes

I went to a Panic! concert recently, and when it was the quiet part of “Golden Days,” I screamed “I WOULD DIE FOR YOU”

4 Likes

My favorite song!

2 Likes

Get Scared is my favorite band

2 Likes

That’s awesome. I went to the PFTW tour and I loved it!

3 Likes

I have found a home :relieved:

3 Likes

Welcome

2 Likes

No comment…

4 Likes

mood

2 Likes

emospacito (emo Despacito)

2 Likes

That is now my new catchphrase

:joy:

2 Likes

My Emo is buried deep inside me somewhere. She comes out when I hear a certain G note… and when I thought that MCR was getting back together on the Black Parades 10th Anniversary! :sob:

4 Likes

Are goths allowed?

2 Likes

Why yes. They are.

2 Likes

I remember in my teens when it was called “goth”. Then when I was in my 20’s it was “emo” and “scene”. I find it very interesting to see the progression of this. Personally, I enjoy all genre’s of music but find it really neat to see how people perceive the different “lifestyle” aspects of emo/goth/scene/etc as well.

2 Likes

First I like to say…Hi!

Second: wow I never heard of the scene. It is really interesting to see everything go along with being emo. I personally love things that mix up their sound like twenty one pilots. But then again I’ll sit back and listen to green day!

1 Like

Hiii!!!

I <3 Twenty One Pilots but wouldn’t consider them to be the same “emo” I grew up with. I guess on the East coast where I’m from it was more of a hardcore/emo scene. Like From Autumn to Ashes , Every Time I Die, Norma Jean, Atreyu and more. It is interesting to see how diff genre’s can relate to diff band’s depending on location. :thinking::nerd_face::metal:

3 Likes

Yeah! I love the hardcore bands too. I’ll check out those!

Since I move even a region in the US everyone likes things totally different than me. I do agree. The way genres vary over a certain amount of space is interesting!

1 Like

Wow Jeremy was emo… do we need another reason to call him God?

1 Like