The end of an animation?

Hi everybody!! Could anybody please please tell me how to instantly get the end of animations such as the ‘scream’ along with ‘flirt_fingersnap’ (bc im writing a
comedy/romance)? If you could it would be amazingly appreciated!!1!!11!1! Stay safe, happy, positive, and stay home!!!

1 Like

I’m not sure if by instantly you mean this, but you can try like this:

1 Like

Haha im sorry i didn’t explain it good! I was meaning like the end reaction and how to instantly get it, thank you so much though!

1 Like

I see :confused: So if you want to show your character on screen, I don’t think it’s possible to get to the end of the animation

2 Likes

You could make an overlay of the character? So you take a screen shot of them doing the action (or the end of it) , edit it if needs be and then upload it as an overlay, and place it in front of your character … ?

1 Like

Either that, or you could make a second character which looks the same and just switch them in and out, having the second character hiding off screen using the “@CHARACTER spot” or “&CHARACTER spot” command. This way, you can have the duplicate doing the actions off screen and then just switch when needed.

2 Likes

The final way I can think of is just using zooms and getting your timings right :slight_smile: So you zoom in on another character doing something or speaking whilst they’re doing the movement, so then you only see the end movement. If they’re too close for that too work then face character1 away from character2 so they can do the movement then faces them the right way once it’s done.
E.g/
@zoom on CHARACTER2 in 0
@CHARACTER1 faces right
@CHARATER1 starts shush
CHARACTER2 (talk_happy)
I just set him on fire
CHARACTER2 (talk_shrug)
He made me spill my milkshake
@CHARACTER1 faces left
@zoom on CHARACTER1 in 3

(Please ignore how weird the text is, It was the first thing that came into my mind)

1 Like

I’m not exactly a professional at this, but you could make a duplicate of your character,
then make the duplicate do the animation off screen, then switch places with the original character so it could show the end part if you know what I’m talking about? I’m not exactly sure but it may work? (Just like the person above said, hehe)

1 Like

yesss thank you soo much it worked!!! <3

1 Like

yessss!!! It worked tysm!! <3

1 Like