The Epi Club is HIRING! {CLOSED}

IDK if I was supposed to reply or not. But I applied for background and PFP maker. :sweat_smile::orange_heart:

1 Like

Okay sorry my bad I meant those I didn’t acknowledge.

1 Like

It’s okay. :joy:

1 Like

Can you send some examples please?

Of what?

1 Like

Oh! Did you mean an editor as in a picture editor? I thought you meant editor as in a person who helps write/ edit story mistakes. Which, now that I think about it, sounds more like a story reviewer. Sorry about that! :joy: (I am very good at coding, so if you do not need a writer, I would love to be a story reviewer)

1 Like

She meant give examples of story’s you have revised. :orange_heart:

1 Like

Ohhhh, thank you! :blue_heart: I have not ever been in a group before, so I have not revised any stories but my own. Though, I have Beta Read numerous stories of that helps…

2 Likes

Sorry I meant reviewed!

2 Likes

That’s great!
I’ll get back to you ASAP

2 Likes

Okay, thank you so much! Would you mind PMing me on forums though. My Instagram does not work at school :blush::blue_heart:

1 Like

Sure, but it’s nighttime for me now so I’ll pm you tomorrow after my school.

1 Like

Okay, that works!

1 Like

I have a random question. In The Epi Club, do you guys collaborate and make stories together?

1 Like

It’s an art group. We also do story reviews.

2 Likes

Ahhh, cool. Thank you! :blush::blue_heart:

1 Like

“In” :slightly_smiling_face:

Some of my examples

2 Likes

Hi, are you guys still in need of any promoter/advertisers? I have much experience in that background because I have done advertising for businesses. I cannot say which one because of privacy and security, sorry! Also, I am sorry I am asking many questions (especially for someone who hasn’t even been hired yet :joy:), this is just very interesting to me, as I have not been in a group before…

1 Like

“In” :blush:

Omg, samee :joy: They said they’d get back to me tomorrow, I am so nervous :grimacing:

1 Like