The Episode Community Roundtable (Current Events Happening)

:face_vomiting:

1 Like

Why are there always pedophiles in Disney?

1 Like

Probably, because there are lots of little “clueless” kids

2 Likes

That makes sense. But it’s sickening

1 Like

I’m so hungry but i’m on my period so if I eat it doesn’t feel right ;-;

Also yeah it is really disgusting.

2 Likes

I can relate. I eat a lot though

But yeah
 I heard they sexualized some actors (the young ones)

2 Likes

I don’t agree with the American sex offender policy. Someone tells their neighbours they’re a sex offender and everyone thinks they’re guilty of something really messed up like beastiality and it turns out they just had consensual sex with their partner in an empty park. Then they’re not allowed near schools and treated like a pedophile.

I know that’s wrong, too but those things shouldn’t be treated the same.

4 Likes

Well, what if the person was sober while committing the sex crime?

That is true. There is a difference between a nineteen year old who slept with a seventeen year old and a nineteen year old who slept with a thirteen year old.
Of course, I would still like to know if there was a rapist living near me too. That’s something that should be worked out.

4 Likes

But that’s not always true. In fact, it’s often not.

Anyway, why should a sober person having sex in the park be treated the same way as a sober person having sex with an animal?

2 Likes

That doesn’t make sense. I mean, the second part when you think about it.

There are so many issues when being given a term as vague as “sex offender”. Two nineteen year olds do something stupid in a park consensually? Sure they should get punished. But to the same degree as other, bigger crimes? It’s basically like the law saying “this is just as bad as this”

Yeah
 That’s
 Messed up.

I’ve seen quite a few issues with things said in this thread.

For one, women definitely have legal equality in America
 most of the time. There are still occasional state laws that are stuck in the past that need to be changed.

However, having a president who boasts about sexually assaulting women and getting away with it by acting like it’s just guys being guys? Like it’s just a joke?

Yeah the punchline is that no one cares that he was serious.

This needs some serious feminism
 but the feminists given the media spotlight are too busy trying to stop random, innocent men from spreading their legs too far on a bus

3 Likes

Real feminism.

Feminism - the equality of the 2 sexes

1 Like

Yeah. And when a female politician can “joke” about sexually assaulting men, I’ll question them too.

In 10 states, a woman can get arrested for breastfeeding. That’s stuff that needs to be changed.

3 Likes

Yup, that’s definitely ridiculous.

2 Likes

But let’s not forget about the men’s issues. They wouldn’t exist if men and women were equal, though, so clearly sexism isn’t 100% done in America

3 Likes

Exactly!

1 Like

Anything you guys wanna talk about? Like
 People on here. Fake people. Sorry, I’m really angry right now