The Episode Community Roundtable (Current Events Happening)

What happened?

1 Like

The flu, THE FLU. Itā€™s been going around like the apocalypse, and you never know who might have it.

Needless to say, my entire family (but me :sweat_smile: ) has gone down with the flu. Sorry, this is so random, but I just wanted to talk about it! :wink:

Are you alright???

1 Like

Itā€™s a long storyā€¦

Nah.

Let it all out!

1 Like

Wanna talk about it? I could try to make you feel better about whatever youā€™re angry about? :laughing:

2 Likes

Alright, alrightā€¦

@cherriesandwine @Simila100

Soā€¦ Thereā€™s someone on here. This personā€¦ Man, I promised Iā€™d keep it to myself, but Iā€™m really willing it spill.

This person is manipulative, a liar and toxic. They hurt me and my friends. And theyā€™re still. Here. They havenā€™t been suspended, and the moderators have done nothing about them. Theyā€™ve created a multitude of accounts and each one of them are full of lies. They lied about rape, suicide, and death. They even manipulated one of my friends into staying up to talk them out of suicide. They catfished before and have done a great deal of terrible things to me and people I consider important. I want them gone! I donā€™t want to see any posts by them, because if I doā€¦ Iā€™ll end up doing something I regret and possibly be suspended.

Iā€™m so tired of the toxicity on here. I think I might need a long break from this crazy place.

4 Likes

I donā€™t know who youā€™re talking about 100%, but I have an idea through a common friend.

I donā€™t understand people whoā€™re like this T.T

3 Likes

Common friend?

1 Like

Wowā€¦that goes beyond being fake.
Iā€™m sorry you have to go through that.

I havenā€™t been here long, but I definitely noticed that there are people who come on some threads and stir the pot, and mods almost never do anything other than lock the thread.
I imagine theyā€™d be the same people to do this kind of thing.

What exactly is going on with their reporting system? Do they need more staff/moderators/whatever?

3 Likes

Certainly. I think this is a good topic for either this week/monthā€™s Roundtableā€¦

Ever since @Ryan left, this place has spiralling into a messā€¦

3 Likes

How do you feel about the latest update?

2 Likes

Nobody? Ok then.

It was Iconic! One for the history books. Very powerful! Finally an update I genuinely loved in months

1 Like

Agree! But I feel like the long voluminous loose curls are gonna end up overused? Anyways, thatā€™s my favorite one.

2 Likes

I think Iā€™m gonna end up overusing them myself, but itā€™s just such a great style, and the hair texture it has is common among a lot of ethnicities

2 Likes

It is?

Yeah, judging from the pictures people posted on the update thread, a lot of latinas, people of African descent, and Europeans have hair like this. Plus there arenā€™t many other hairstyles that come in that texture

3 Likes