The Episode Community Roundtable (Current Events Happening)

Any recent events anyone wants to talk about?

1 Like

What about problematic authors? (Do not go off topic.)

Annoying and tiring.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve never personally dealt with any rude authors (whether theyā€™re popular or not). However, some of your guysā€™ descriptions of some of them in threads makes me happy I havenā€™t.

2 Likes

Yup.

1 Like

How do you feel about the Mueller investigation?

Or the Michael Jackson Sundance documentary?

Personally what theyā€™re doing to Michael is disrespectful!

Really?

1 Like

Well thatā€™s interestingā€¦

1 Like

Problematic authors are very annoying. I hate the ones that include no diversity, then instantly snap back and add some fake diversity when they get bad fanmail.

1 Like

Exactly! Or authors that are unprofessional and have no respect.

what do you mean with fake diversity ? like just adding background characters?

2 Likes

Yes.

2 Likes

Adding stereotypical characters for the sake of diversity, like a random gay man who disappears snd a sassy black girl and a muslim character with no purpose but to be muslim. That is fake diversity.

4 Likes

And misrepresentation.

3 Likes

It teaches the reader that this is how they act and they go on to make assumptions about others in real life.

3 Likes

Stereotypes! :point_right:t3:

2 Likes

What events would you guys like to talk about? Iā€™m up for a discussion :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not sureā€¦

Itā€™s pretty messed how Trump still wants to build a wall to block immigrants from coming to AmericašŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø To be honest, I wouldnā€™t block anyone from coming to America because thereā€™s a lot of opportunities that people can have. I wouldnā€™t want to stop anybodyā€™s dreams.

3 Likes