The Episode Heard Awards

Well you could

Don’t worry! You voted before we explained it further, hopefully now it’s more clear for everyone :grin:

1 Like

Thank you :grin:

1 Like

Best of luck to everyone! :heart_eyes:
Guys, make sure to scroll up and read the rules, to avoid any confusion and making sure your votes count.
We really loved finding these amazing stories, and we hope you’ll enjoy them. :hugs:

6 Likes

My author name for ‘Far Away’ limelight is Sinead O’Neill, not my Catlover77 forum name . There are a few Far Away stories, so just wanted to mention this.

1 Like

To all those whose story didn’t make it. There are multiple reasons why it could not:

• Your story might have been very close to making it but there were too many others before yours
  • Your story might have reached more then 2k reads in the time we took submissions

In any case, if your story didn’t make it for other reasons, I cannot tell you why (simply because I don’t remember). All I can say is that you can hope for a spot in the next Heard Awards (if they happen), or you can check out this thread to make your directing better than average (it adresses a lot of things we seek in directing when reviewing).

2 Likes

Voting ends in 12 says everyone! Merry Christmas and don’t forget to vote!

4 Likes

Voting closes in 7 days!

1 Like

Is it okay to vote if my sister and I just made accounts so we can vote?

1 Like

Of course! Just follow the rules of voting and you’ll be fine!

1 Like

Are we allowed to advertise and direct people to this thread to vote?

1 Like

You’re allowed to advertise it on your own instagram/a forum thread you create. You just can’t get votes in exchange for something.

2 Likes

This is belated, but we’re going to ask that you all don’t ask for votes on r4r threads. While this isn’t technically against the rules it feels wrong to those of us who have put this together and can also effect genuine results. When you ask someone to do something for you in public on a public thread it can oftentimes make people feel like they have no other choice. This is (whether we want to admit it or not) manipulation. So, please do not do this if you have.

You should be wanting people to vote for your story because they like it, not because you brought up that your story is in the running and now they feel obligated to vote for your story.

Thank you all!

4 Likes

With that in mind, voting also closes in 3 days everyone! :heart:

3 Likes

Hii I just read this thread can I submit my story?

The deadline has already past, so sadly not.

Oh okay, is there any award again? After this one?

We haven’t quite decided that yet. If there is one, though, it will be announced on this thread.

ive seen one in a few r4r threads asking for votes. Its totally unfair.

We’ve taken care of this already

2 Likes