The Episode Heard Awards

This is so awesome. Just entered my 2 stories :grin:

4 Likes

Love this idea!

2 Likes

Really appreciate you guys doing this to help us little authors get the recognition we deserve. Everyone has to start somewhere after all :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for this opportunity! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

How do I submit my story?

1 Like

In the section “rules”, you’ll find a link to the form where you can submit your story.

Ohh okay! Thanks for telling me.

3 Likes

If you ever have any more questions I’ll be happy to answer them :wink:

I’m trying to submit my story but the form won’t load. :frowning:

EDIT: It finally did! I’m sending in my story right now. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

UPDATE: we have received the entries of everybody tagged right here (in addition to those already tagged in the original post);

@Meesa215 @inkkee @Reenababee @annaepi @gremlin.writes @AdyElly @TheSunflowerQueen @Briana_M @Madhu @Rose.xo_97 @delicia2002

There are officially 36 spots left.

Good luck to each one of you :wink:

9 Likes

I just submitted

2 Likes

@Delicia2002 I see you’ve submitted a story but it’s not quite clear if you wrote it or not, did you? If not, the author of the story themselves has to fill out the form.

I did write it lolz. I just don’t use my real name on it.

1 Like

@samantha_episode_1 dont know if you wanna enter your LL version, I can @Faith.episode.cats has already commented. I have entered you both :heart:

1 Like

Guys remember the Long Story Description should be different from the Short Story one. :grin:

1 Like

@BEEBS07, are you the one who keeps nominating stories in the form? Please don’t, let the author fill it out. If you want to nominate them, simply tag them in this thread.

1 Like

Also, please remember the author has to fill out the form. You are more than welcome to tag them here, though. :grin:

1 Like

Oh I thought we have to fill in the form? Is that not right? :see_no_evil::woman_facepalming:t3: omg my bad if I have done it wrong

1 Like

It’s okay, just please don’t fill out forms to nominate others anymore

1 Like

:woman_facepalming:t3::see_no_evil: THAT TOKE ME SO LONG. :cry::sob: :woman_facepalming:t3: FML I’m so sorry. My bad.