The Episode Heard Awards

Sorry everyone. I’ve been busy with work this weekend. But the polls are closed. We’ll get the winners officially announced later today! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

@Alexthebeast you’ve voted 5 times and the limit was 3. Please dm me your top 3 ONLY or we won’t be able to count your votes.

@Episode.Cameronwrite we’ve already told you you can only vote for three stories total, you’ve voted for four total. Please dm me with only your top three stories ASAP or we won’t count your vote.

2 Likes

Scandalous secrets
Loving me
Winter axiom: parallel
@Baleigh_episode

2 Likes

thank you so much!

ATTENTION EVERYONE!

The winners of the first edition of The Episode Heard Awards are officially here. Congratulations to all winners and participants!

WINNERS
Far Away - @Catlover77 “Sinead O’Neill” on the app
New Face - @ThePublisher “The Publisher” on the app
The Mermaid - @PaulaSG “Paula” on the app
Scandalous Secrets - @AvaLauren “Ava Lauren” on the app
Bittersweet Life - @ade.le
The Fate of Fire - @AdyElly
Counting Stars - @Meesa215
Eternal Oblivion - @SilverLady
All That Remains - @writerren “Ren” on the app
Beyond Reality - @Dorky “Dorothy” on the app
Within the Sky - @xxjustlivexx “Emily” on the app

Congratulations again to everyone!

Shoutout to all participants

@epi.noor @Writer_SA @Sky99 @dnanayn @Connie1 @Sweet.episode @Faith.episode.cats @Jewel_s @heeralee @Southampton23 @ChiieRose @EmmaS1 @Josephine.writes @kikiwhite @MarinaK @curlybae @Meesa215 @inkkee @Reenababee @annaepi @gremlin.writes @TheSunflowerQueen @Briana_M @Madhu @delicia2002 @Rose.xo_97 @R0m3110T @episode.vogue @ellaepisode1 @Lizzie.epi @zina @Dodo.episode @queencath @fnepisode @Dee_Dee1015 @AvaLauren @JannahJackson @Dmfan91 @IvanaXo @Raven.episode @Clove @lesley.writes @Sunas @Kbail @kahotshot @mishka @Bithi @norzana @Ams007 @Hijiko @VeVe.episode

26 Likes

Congratulations to everyone😊

4 Likes

Congrats everyone! :tada:

4 Likes

Whoooooo yes my girls @silverlady and @writerren I’m so proudddd :sob:

And congrats to everyone else who’ve won :partying_face::partying_face:

7 Likes

Congratulations to everyone :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

4 Likes

Congrats everyone! :relaxed:

4 Likes

Congratulations everyone :partying_face: :partying_face:

4 Likes

Congratulations @AdyElly and @Dorky and @ade.le

5 Likes

Thank you so much @Episode.Cameronwrite :heart_eyes:!
Congratulations everyone! :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

5 Likes

Congratulations to everyone! :blush::clap:

And thanks to the team of the episode heard awards :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ahhh congratulations everyone and thank you so much :sob::two_hearts: quick shout out to the incredible people that set this up; thank you so much for giving all of us who won or participated the opportunity to be recognized and reach more people. Like y’all deserve some love for that x1000000 :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Agreed! This is seriously awesome :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@meesa215 @ThePublisher thank you guys :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks so much to you guys for putting this awesome opportunity together. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And many congrats to all the winners! :champagne: :tada: :tada: :confetti_ball: :tada: :tada: :champagne:

5 Likes

Congratulations All! We had fun putting this together. Thank you all for participating. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::heart:

5 Likes