The Episode Heard Awards

Thank you :hugs::hugs:

3 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners! :clap:t3::clinking_glasses:
Thank you to the organizers of this award for giving us a chance to reach more readers :handshake:🏼:heart:

4 Likes

Congratulations everyone!

4 Likes

Thank you all for your support, and thank you to The Episode Heard Awards. Congrats to all the winners! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners! :purple_heart: :heart: :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Congratulations everyone <3 <3. Thanks so much to ‘The Episode Heard Awards’ team for their hard work and getting this all together, to help us smaller authors, and thanks to the voters too so much. <3 <3

3 Likes

Thank you all so much, especially you guys from Episode Heard Awards! This opportunity for small authors is incredible and truly kind. And congratulations to all the winners! :heart:

4 Likes

:exploding_head: I absolutely missed your name. Eeek let me shout you out too. Congrats girl. :partying_face: I’m such a proud big sister right now :sob::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Congratulations everyone!!! :tada::partying_face:

And thank you for this lovely opportunity for small authors. It’s so nice to see so many amazing stories being recognised :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

4 Likes

Congrats! :heavy_heart_exclamation: :100: :fire: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thank you!! :blush:

Congratulations, everyone!

3 Likes

Just doing a follow up since the winners were announced almost a week ago now. Has anyone seen improvement on their stories? I’d really like to know if and how much all this is possibly helping. :grin:

3 Likes

So I didn’t got more reads or anything, but to be honest it was enough for me that I had the chance to exchange with one of my favourite authors here on episode. And the motivation I’ve got by winning this award :slight_smile:
So thank you again for doing this :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

I did get a few more reads, but I also released a new chapter and have been doing a few R4Rs, which is where they probably came from. I just figured if there was an increase it hasn’t shown in my read count yet, or that fact that I don’t use IG was probably hindering things for me. Regardless, as much as I like reads and getting my story out there, the fact that enough people enjoyed it that I was able to be one of the winners means a lot more to me. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

@ThePublisher @SilverLady :heart:

2 Likes

bump