The Episode Playlist

I don’t see a lot of music on the forums and Idk about you but I love music and couldn’t live without spotify! So here I am, making the Episode Playlist! Every week I’ll change the songs on the playlist (which I’ll share here and update on Spotify). There will also be a mood of the week. Example: sad, happy, lo-fi, etc. accompanied with a “spotlight artist” of the week that can be any solo artist or group of your choice.
Based on the mood and everybody’s suggestions, the playlist will be available for everybody and changed, you guessed it, every week. I think there will be around a dozen to 30 songs each week.

My goal is to make a perfect place for you to share your favorite songs and artists while discovering others. Plus, you can use those songs to inspire you when writing!

I’ll link the playlist down below when I get a few suggestions because I have a few songs already but not enough yet to make it a full playlist for this week. The playlist will be updated every Monday around 5 to 10 PM Eastern Daylight Time

How to submit suggestions

Make sure it goes with the current “mood” and make sure it’s available on Spotify! Simply comment the name and artist down below and it’s done!

Mood of the week

Songs you never get tired of

Tags

@Blonde_Glasses_Girl @Danielle318 @writeslondon @Cheshire.Cat @AMagic @xxLoveAaliyah @Silver_Shadow @lanafrazer_episode @that.mofo @N_Epi @SkyM @Forever1201

I pretty much tagged anybody I’ve talked to recently haha so if you don’t want to be tagged just ask :blush:

10 Likes

Mood: Feeling like dancing, feeling happy, and just lip syncing!!! NEVER GET TIRED OF THIS SONG!! SINGING IN THE CAR ALL DAY!!!

Song: Youngblood
Artist: 5 seconds Summer

2 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

yAS!!! Listen!!! WE JAMMING AND SINGING WITH THIS SONG BABY!!!

1 Like

It’s the first one I’ll add because I can’t get tired of it either!!!

1 Like

yOUNGBLOOD BBY! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHERE MY HEADPHONES!!! REPLAY!!! :dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:

2 Likes

Want me to add another one or wait till others reply?

No no suggest as much as you’d like!

1 Like

Well LET MEH LIST BEGIN WOOHOOOOOOOOOO

LOVE MOOD!

Song: Nirvana
Artist: Adam Lambert

Song: New Eyes
Artist: Adam Lambert

FEELING SEXY OR GOOD MODD

Song: 7 rings
Artist: Ariana Grande

Senorita
Artists: Shawn & Camilia.

Song: Ocean Eyes
Artist: Billie Eilish

SAD MOOD

Song: Dynasty
Artist: Miia

Song: Lovely
Artist: Billie Eilish & Khalid

Song: Xanny
Artist: Billie Eilish

FIGHTING/GET READY TO RUMBLE MOOD

Song: Born Ready
Artist: Zayde Wolfe

Song: Play with Fire
Artist: Sam Tinnesz

Song: Fight On
Artist: Sam Tinnesz

Song: Warriors
Artist: Imagine Dragons

HALLOWEEN/SCARY MOOD

Song: Thriller
Artist: Micheal Jackson

Song: Calling All The Monsters
Artist: China Anne McClain

2 Likes

I’m sorry but you misplaced it this song goes in the absolute FEELING SEXY MOOD cuz it’s so mellow and HOT

1 Like

ooo right!!! I’ll correct it! SOUND SO SEXY FR LOL

1 Like

Editing my post with new songs so I don’t spam :wink:

1 Like

I use Pandora tho :joy: Not Spotify. I’ll just have to download it again

2 Likes

I totally agree!

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is related to Episode fans. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.