The Episode Portal is Down

I hope I’m not the only one who is getting an error when I try to go onto the writing portal. Is anybody else getting an error? I don’t know if the episode website is down or not, but it’s stopping me from writing :sob:

2 Likes

I keep getting this error too! It’s so frustrating.

3 Likes

Right. I think the portal is down at the moment. I don’t know if Episode knows about it though.

1 Like

Moving this to Writer’s Portal Bug since this sounds like a portal issue. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

And of course, please submit help tickets to let the team know!

2 Likes

So, is anyone having the same problem as me because every time I try to even look up the portal it doesn’t even load. :sweat:

3 Likes

Yes! I thought it was just me but it seems like quite a few other people are having this problem.

3 Likes

Omg I thought I was the only one cuz it keep saying error :sweat:

2 Likes

@writerren @raindrvps please submit tickets to the team concerning this issue. Thanks!

1 Like

You’re not the only one.

1 Like

its not like that for me? what does the error say?

1 Like

The portal is working for me now.

1 Like

It doesn’t really say anything. Every time I go to the episode interactive website, it says “error.”

3 Likes

oh- well its working for me

1 Like

I’m not getting an error? I was just on the portal but maybe I wasn’t on when it happened. :thinking:

1 Like

I had that too, but I think that now it went back to normal :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Same its frustrating :persevere::persevere:

1 Like

It’s not happening to me… :thinking:

1 Like

same… i was watching youtube

2 Likes

i’m so confused

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.