The Epy Awards [2018] Official Thread

THE EPY AWARDS 2018

Help us celebrate the best in interactive storytelling!
A WORLDWIDE contest for the Episode community by the Episode community!

Episode Authors are awarded to the very best in interactive storytelling. Due to the great amount of feedback by the public, I’m happy to announce that the Epy Awards is now opening up a selection of 13 main awards categories and 4 sub awards to recognise a diverse collection of stories from all categories.

SUB AWARDS

A quick guide on how to enter the Awards:

READ THE GUIDELINES/RULES AND JUDGING RUBRIC:

AFTER SUBMITTING, CHECK OUT YOUR STORY STATUS:

EPY JUDGING PANEL (3 SPOTS LEFT!)

The Epy Awards are looking a group of community members to help with this year’s awards by being a judge! If you’re dedicated, passionate, hard-working, and committed, we want you on our team! All you have to do is read everything below and fill out the form to sign up!

To sign up as a judge:
https://goo.gl/forms/IHD9YoSLx00TBELE3
To Volunteer:

To help support this Community-initiated contest and keep it going:

For more info on the Epy Awards:

Follow us on our official Instagram and join our Epy Awards Fam: http://www.instagram.com/theepyawards

Help get this post noticed by the community by liking, commenting, and sharing this with your fellow Episodians! :slight_smile: Ya’ll have been requesting that we be more active on the forums, we’re trying to do just that, here’s to a new year! Happy 2018! :slight_smile:

Best,
S. R. Grae (used to be Aisha Ayesha)
Head of Epy Awards

SUBMIT YOUR STORY TO THE EPY LIBRARY #epylibrary #epyrecommendations
SUBMIT YOUR STORY INTO THE EPY LIBRARY #epylibrary #epyrecommendations

JB chiming in! Just wanted to say how great this thread looks! Love the designs and the effort behind it all. Keep up the great work!

WOW! This thread is so detailed and ON POINT!
Looking forward to Epy Awards 2018! :heart:

Thanks, Jeremy! :smile: Glad to have your support! :hearts:

Thanks, Langdon! :smile: Hope to see you join this year as well!

Was just about to say that! Looks great @theepyawards!

Thank you, Trinady! :smile:

Look forward to finding some more hidden gems in the Epy Awards 2018 :dancer::dancer::dancer:

This looks amazing! - Definitely gunna enter this year! :see_no_evil:

Grae you always make such awesome layouts and formats. This thread looks amazing !

Also, I’ve never entered The Epy Awards but I’m thinking I may this year… maybe with something new? :grin: We’ll see how everything turns out.

Hope to see you enter this year as well! :laughing:

Thanks, April! :see_no_evil: Excited to see what you have prepared this year! :heart:

Awh, thanks, Scotti! :see_no_evil: :hearts: Excited to see what stories you come up with these year! :wink:

Of course! Already entered :kissing_heart:

This thread looks so official and amazing! :smile: Great job!

Awh, thanks, Cassie! ^^

I entered one of my stories, but now I’m regretting it… because my other story is a lot more popular.

I’m so excited for the Epy Awards this year! Always love seeing the awards and the winners. I’m rooting for @Langdon or @Scotti!

Thank you! That’s really sweet!

Haha, it’s no problem! I’m a huge fan of your stories!