The Fallen Angel Cover Contest Closed

Story Description: Delora was an angel said to be the purest of them all what happens when she is cast from heaven, for falling for the Archangel of death Azrael, will she find peace in hell?

1. No stealing artwork from others
2. No criticizing others artwork
3. Be nice on this thread
4. Covers can be drawn or edited
5. enter the password either when you enter or with your entry failure to do so will cause an invalid entry
6. have fun and be creative!

Password Archangel :milky_way:

1st

1st place will receive an important role in this story and a pose edit from me. (two people only)

2nd

2nd place will receive a background role and a pose from me. (two people only)

3rd

3rd place will receive a pose edit from me. (one person only)

Delora Prince

Delora has two sets of details you can choose from.
You can choose to portray her as the fallen angel she becomes, or the pure angel she starts off as it is entirely up to you!

Azrael Morningstar

This contest ends on August 25th!

A maximum of 2 extensions will be offered if needed.

Tags

@Mouse.Episode, @Shuka, @SpookySherry, @BluMoon, @Jayl, @SASB, @PropertyofNae, @kayinkreates, @Theebee2004, @molly247, @fawnie, @ArtisticWaffle, @CelestialMoon, @Episode.melany12, @Awae, @lolanyways, @Problematic_Patrick, @MagixQueenie, @keiji, @Turtle_Cat, @CalyPhina, @cece_hunter, @Sol_episode, @Frey, @ItsTerra, @Luio, @mac.epy, @epi_info, @Zey, @Nettie_episode, @Jany, @Izzie_Silver, @CoconutIceCream, @melaniesmall, @queenscribbles, @Killerfrost, @QueenMilii, @DivCp, @Minimayday, @Cami_epy, @Avarose456, @ciciliano, @TroubledHeart.Author, @LiyahxWrites, @ItsLily, @epy.peppermints, @Noone_epi, @molly247, @kayinkreates. @PhoenixLynn.writes, @Phoenix_Hope, @nicollil , @Drama_club25, @Seina.episode, @Abimations4 , @TheParisLover Sorry if you didn’t want to be tagged
I tagged people at random.

Tag people you think would want to join and Have Fun!

14 Likes

I shall join if it have time! :two_hearts::two_hearts:

2 Likes

:eyes: Joining :two_hearts:

1 Like

ill try and join if i have time :woman_facepalming:
but i prolly will so Archangel

1 Like

Trying to catch up on my requests and the amount of contest i joined so idk if ima joined but i’ll probably get bored to do it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

i’ll try to join ^^ i got a lot of deadlines for august already ;;

1 Like

I would love to join but i got requests :pensive:

1 Like

Mabye I’ll join once those are completed

1 Like

Do they need to have wings? Sorry if this is a dumb question lmao :joy:

2 Likes

Thank you for tag, sounds great but it’s ink and i highly dislike ink :((
Good luck anyways!

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag but I don’t like INK and thusly don’t edit it. I hope everyone who does enter has fun tho!!!

4 Likes

I might join hon! :wink: Gotta catch up with other contests though! :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

archangel

Okay so I tried to be creative and failed, I thought that it would be cool if I made her half and half ( it wasn’t :joy:)

Anyway… here you go? Lol

^^ and a transparent version in case.

If you end up needing my credit, just @Theebee2004 on the episode forums :upside_down_face:

She looks like the baddie from 101 dalmations :pleading_face:

13 Likes

Lol i was thinking of doing that too :eye::tongue::eye: and i might join!

2 Likes

Put me as a maybe, please!

1 Like

@Bridi can i only make the mc in the cover? Or do u need both LI and mc?

1 Like

I love it thank you for entering

1 Like

You can the mc on her own thats completely fine

1 Like

No worries

Thank you! I’m glad you like it! :two_hearts::two_hearts::heart:

1 Like