Hello, everyone! Welcome to the brand new show, The Fashion Realm, a show where twenty-four contestants design the best clothes possible according to the theme! Our contestants are all arriving now in their private limos provided by our producers! Let’s explain how this show works before we go and talk to them!
For two weeks, our twelve contestants will have some time to roam around the hotel, get to know each other, and all that jazz. Then, we finally start the design challenges! Sunday, the only day of each week the contestants will have to rest. Then, on Monday, the challenge theme is revealed and contestants will have the time to brainstorm. On Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, you will design the clothing piece fitting the theme. On Friday, you will the show the judges your design. Contestants will be able to vote which one they like best to help the judges narrow down their options. The judges will then announce the winner on Saturday, and the three people who may be going home. Our contestants will vote who will be eliminated. The process will keep continuing until week 11. Week 11 is when there are three contestants left, and these are the contestants who will receive the harder challenges. The winner will be revealed soon after. The grand prize is to be the assistant of Madame Louise and win $500,000! Who will win?!
Let’s start with talking to our contestants!
End of Prologue
Fashion Realm is an RP based around fashion. Twenty-four contestants (twelve roleplayers) have applied to be on the show and have made it. There are some simple rules to follow, so let’s get to 'em!
- Note that your characters’ every moves are being watched and/or followed by a camera. The only privacy you’ll get is staying in your hotel room or using the bathroom.
- Falling in love is not allowed. This show is meant for designing fashion, and is not a lovey dovey show. You are allowed to have secret romances, but if one of the cameras see, it’s an automatic elimination.
- If you’re eliminated, you can still stay in the hotel and your character is still playable.
- Sabotage is allowed, but if seen, is an automatic elimination.
- No god-modding!
- You must be active, if you’re gonna be inactive for a long time, notify me first.
- Please, write at least a paragraph. Put some thought into your response!
- Please, please, please use ORPs when writing out of your character. This annoys me so much and I don’t wanna see much of it either.