The First Change for Episode

Am I the only one happy to see it go. It barely worked anyway

4 Likes

I was happy to see it go

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say I was happy to see it go because it does help some writers… But it wasn’t the easiest thing to use.

2 Likes

That’s true, I’m kind of glad it was here because it got me started but now I’m happy that it’s gone

2 Likes

Exactly my point I can’t literally write
Each time I go to the portal to write I keep getting it wrong :sleepy::sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Well if you really want to continue writing on the portal since you no longer have the mobile creator, there are some good tutorials on YouTube :upside_down_face: and even people who’ve been coding for years get things wrong sometimes

4 Likes

I was disappointed about mobile creator But I found out you can Edit using your iphone With iOS 13 update I recently discovered it

This is just sad. Did the developers of Episode consider people like me who struggle with coding and wanted a way to be able to express my creativity through the mobile creation? It was really simple and easy. :slightly_smiling_face:
:pensive:Because more people want to use the computer for the difficult coding story, other people who loved using the mobile creation (even if actions, clothing and other things we’re limited. FYI Didn’t care) have to now suffer not being able to create a visual story the easy way. :sob:
I hope you change your mind one day and bring back mobile creation. Cause I not only love reading other people’s stories I want to create my own without the struggle of confusing coding.

Please consider bringing it back cause I’m really upset about this. I was heartbroken when I found out that mobile creation was gone. My creativity couldn’t be shared with the world. :cry: I love Episode and don’t want to be a hater. But I’m just super upset about this decision and hoping that one day you will change your mind. Whether the creation is limited on mobile or not I don’t care. I just want it back. Please…? :pleading_face:

1 Like

Agreed. If they want money to keep the mobile creation then so be it.