The First Change for Episode

Will we still be able to beta read our friend’s unpublished stories? They do go into the create tab of the app when they send us the links? :disappointed_relieved:

8 Likes

what’s the feed about? I got lost on this one. :thinking:

6 Likes

episode feed — it’s a social media platform within the episode app that some users have

14 Likes

oh
my
gosh
:sob::sob::sob:

i didnt use it anyway but still lol

8 Likes

Very good decision! I support and I’m excited to see how writers portal is getting more and more friendly (layering characters in preview, better scene copying or props autosuggestions would be nice to see one day).

23 Likes

ah okay, thanks :wink:

2 Likes

yep, that’s true.

8 Likes

@Liz I hope this is the only one that is going to be removed. Is there anything else that is going to be removed or just the mobile creator?

7 Likes

O well I won’t really missed it

7 Likes

Same, I won’t miss it either, because it is hard to write on mobile cause…I have skinny fingers. XDDDDDD

6 Likes

Does this mean we’ll still be able to test stories written on the portal on our phones?

9 Likes

I’m the happiest person now probably :smiley:
Writing on phone’s mobile browser is much better than sitting all days and type on keyboard. I got thrombosis because of sitting (not completely confirmed yet), and this is seriously not funny :tired_face:

@Liz I’d just ask politely to make writers portal on mobile browser really more easier to use. We need slider and we need to be able to copy-paste. Besides that, it often happened to me, when I left browser and look in another app (like insta), and when I returned to browser, all my previous work was lost (even though I never closed the browser)

So thank you from the bottom of my heart! :heart:

22 Likes

Yeah, we can preview them on mobile as well.

4 Likes

Woah
I.
Was.
Not.
Expecting that.

6 Likes

They can goto library to write in the computer.

2 Likes

Eh, this maybe true, but who wants to do this daily? :grimacing:

4 Likes

I never even figured out how to use the Mobile Creator xD

11 Likes

Thank you for not removing the older art styles. That’s all I can say for now.

11 Likes

lol, ikr.

2 Likes

Well if they want dreams come true i say go for it and fight for it.

3 Likes