The First Change for Episode

If one person doesn’t respond feel free to try the other members of the forum team. More specifically our moderator @Sydney_H or myself if she happens to be off (looks like she is today). Thanks a bunch and sorry for any confusion! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s what i
wanna know

Yeah, I just did it, they got rid of mobile creation, not previewing.

2 Likes

hey…it’s not fair…
you have got to be kidding me…huh??
my pc just have some problem now…you tell us that we can’t creat a story on mobile…:sweat::sweat:

2 Likes

Okay! Thanks😄

1 Like

What the hell!!! :sob: I prefer to use my phone a lot to edit my stories, now i can’t! I hate using my computer. This is my favorite tool to edit my stories.

2 Likes

This is crazy! I have loved this feature since it came out! Man… and just like Russell Westbrook, The mobile creator has left the chat!

2 Likes

Even though the mobile creator was very limited and not very useful for storytelling… I’m kinda sad about it leaving. The reason why is because my boyfriend and I would use the mobile creator to make Episode memes a lot. We had an absolute blast doing that. But now I can only make them on the portal.

1 Like

When I first started writing, I used the mobile writer. I knew that my story would have to come to the writers portal. But the mobile creator was the stepping stone to the writers portal.

I ended up creating on the writers portal, but still story to see it go. Now you need to make it easier to use the Writers Portal on a mobile device.

I’m exactly the same, I’ve never used it in my life :sweat_smile: