The First Change for Episode

Okay! Thanks😄

1 Like

What the hell!!! :sob: I prefer to use my phone a lot to edit my stories, now i can’t! I hate using my computer. This is my favorite tool to edit my stories.

3 Likes

This is crazy! I have loved this feature since it came out! Man… and just like Russell Westbrook, The mobile creator has left the chat!

2 Likes

Even though the mobile creator was very limited and not very useful for storytelling… I’m kinda sad about it leaving. The reason why is because my boyfriend and I would use the mobile creator to make Episode memes a lot. We had an absolute blast doing that. But now I can only make them on the portal.

3 Likes

When I first started writing, I used the mobile writer. I knew that my story would have to come to the writers portal. But the mobile creator was the stepping stone to the writers portal.

I ended up creating on the writers portal, but still story to see it go. Now you need to make it easier to use the Writers Portal on a mobile device.

I’m exactly the same, I’ve never used it in my life :sweat_smile:

Looks like I’ll never be able to create or edit my stories again

1 Like

Were we ever able to edit on our phones, I’m just wondering.

1 Like

have you suggested this in a thread or has someone done this already? I need to support!!

I think the mobile creation stories could be but if you started a story using the web portal then you can’t. You can just preview and direct :slight_smile:

If they got rid of previewing a BUNCH of stories would be so messed up! :joy:

4 Likes

YAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!! We need to be able to scroll through the portal on mobile devices!!!

2 Likes

Exactly, it’s impossible. And we should be able to just press down on the delete button, rather than having to press it everything since time we want to delete something.

Because when I’m on my computer, I just hold down the delete button.

3 Likes

I think it is suggested

1 Like

I do think it would be cool if there was a separate app for mobile creating because the portal always crashes when I’m writing on my phone and then I have to recode everything

2 Likes

Hey I have a question.
If I make story in writer portal but in mobile then when I have to spot positioning then how will I do it? Because from mobile it doesn’t allow to do spot positioning. Can someone help me?

1 Like

Just write the code that pops up into you script.

1 Like

If anyone is interested in Episode changing community stories layout please read:

4 Likes

If you go to your story on the app, you tap on spot directing and then you can move your characters around. There will be a little command to the left side of the screen that you just copy into your script on the portal :blush:

2 Likes

Okayy thankyou so much for helping☺️

1 Like