The first Episode story you ever read

I am so old mine was campus crush.

3 Likes

Mine was the Demi stories and Blake!

1 Like

I think mine was campus crush lol, I didnā€™t even realize I started before ink was a thing

4 Likes

Campus crush

4 Likes

either mean girls or pretty little liars

2 Likes

ı dont remember but it was hollywood story and it was about twin brothers ı dont remember their name then ı readed pretty little liars first story and ı still coudnt finished the second story it been 2-3 year :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Falling for the Dolan twins.

5 Likes

Strangers

2 Likes

yup that one thanks :orange_heart:

1 Like

Mine was either Demi one too, mean girls, or The Teacher lol

3 Likes

Mine was Bad Boys Girl (ink) from Episode , although now it has been quit from the app :frowning:

3 Likes

why has they remove stories from the app?

2 Likes

The first episode featured story I read was Pretty Little Liars. The first episode community story I read was a Green Day fanfiction where we get pregnant with Billieā€™s kid :sob:

3 Likes

Oh my-

2 Likes

They removed a few ones saying they are no longer aviable, because Episode said in Oct of 2019 that they were slowly going to remove stories that violated their rules( more restrictions on sexual scenes). Most of them were oficial, I only now about Bad Boys Girl and Pitch Perfect being removed.

2 Likes

So love life might be removed? Cause I remember a story being inapportite and include inapporiate stuff

1 Like

I donā€™t think so cause they had only deleted some old gem stories, but Iā€™m not sure

2 Likes

Oki

1 Like

I think it was the Demi one

2 Likes

I read Love on Fire and I hated it so much lol. But now I have Episode app in my dadā€™s phone so guys you should see it!!! They updated the story a lot!! And the Female LIā€™s are so cool and totally match my expectations lol. As a bisexual myself, I love the new update and the personality of the Female LIs. I donā€™t know if it is different for iOS and Android but it was totally weird for me in my iPhone and too cool in Android (dadā€™s phone).

4 Likes