The Flame Between Us [COMING SOON]

The Flame Between Us

Welcome to the promotional thread for my (revamped) story “The Flame Between Us”! :blob_hearts: This thread includes everything you need to know about this story before the release! NOT a R4R thread.

inspo for this format goes to @molly247, ily molly :see_no_evil:

Includes:

Advanced Directing

Mental Illnesses

Points System

Multiple Endings

Multiple LI’s (including females)

Important Choices

Covers

Small Cover:

thank you to @asunrid for the small cover! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkles:

Large Cover:

thank you to @esapphire for the stunning large cover! :pleading_face::sparkles:

Description

Ellen reinvented herself for Andrew and became her own worst enemy. When they reunite, will the flame between them rekindle once more, or will it remain put out?

Plot Summary

As young teenagers, Ellen and Andrew are inseparable, Andrew the “rebellious teenager” and Ellen the “golden girl.” They’ve been with each other through thick and thin. But actions have consequences, and eventually Andrew’s mother sends him off to boarding school. Desperate to find a way to be with him again, Ellen gets involved with the wrong people and slowly destroys herself in the process. After numerous attempts, Ellen finally gets sent to a boarding school, but at what cost? She has lost everything. After a few dreadful years, Ellen is suddenly brought back to her hometown to finish her senior year. There, she is surprisingly reunited with Andrew, but there is already another girl in Andrew’s life. However, that’s not Ellen’s biggest problem. She must learn to face her demons and love herself once again as she is fighting for Andrew’s heart. But what happens when others begin to fight for hers?

*may change to sound more natural

Characters

Introducing the MC: Ellen Marie Westbrooke

Introducing the Main LI: Andrew Robert Stone

Trigger Warnings

Please be sure to read this! It’s important.

As said earlier, this story does have talks and themes of mental illnesses/health and trauma, including depression, anxiety, domestic/verbal abuse, self-harm, and s*xual harassment, which are all heavy topics and based on my personal experiences. I wanted to write a story to spread awareness and show how mental illnesses/trauma can affect a person and their daily life. I will also just say that this is NOT a story where the LI swoops in and magically puts an end to the MC’s pain and suffering. To me, that’s very unrealistic and offensive, and I would never do that. I will ALWAYS put a Trigger Warning and an option to SKIP when there is a triggering or sensitive scene. I will also be sure to NOT go too in-depth in any of these themes, as I do not want to break Episode guidelines or accidentally trigger someone. This story is very close to my heart and I am writing some of these triggering themes in the ways I have personally experienced them. If you feel any of these themes in this story are portrayed inaccurately/offensively, please don’t hesitate to educate me and tell me how I can correct them! It is, and will never be my intention to trigger someone else because of the way I have written about my/Ellen’s trauma.

Sneak Peeks

Coming Soon

Q&A

Q: Can we customize the main characters?

A: Unfortunately, no. This story is about Ellen and Andrew, and they are created how I imagine them to be. This story also contains custom overlays, which would make things a lot harder for me if I were to include CC.

Q: How many Love Interests are there?

A: While Andrew is the main love interest, I wanted to give the reader an option to decide who Ellen would end up with, though that’s based on character points :eyes:. I was planning on only having 3, but I am still unsure if I should include season 1’s female LI in the final choice, seeing as I currently have no plans for her to be in the final seasons. I may change my mind on her though, giving Ellen 2 male LI’s and 2 female LI’s.

Q: How many chapters will this story have?

A: I currently have 3-4 seasons planned out with around 10-15 episodes each, but this all depends on my motivation/ideas. Long story short: definitely 40+ episodes.

Q: When will this story be out?

A: I actually have no idea. I am really busy with school most of the time and barely have any to work on TFBU. However, if everything goes according to plan and if I don’t procrastinate (again), it could be out by February (but I wouldn’t get your hopes up since I originally planned for Dec. 2020 and failed. :see_no_evil:)

——————————————————————————

Have any other questions/feedback? Feel free to ask me below!

If you’d like to be tagged when the story is out, please let me know.

note: I will be needing some beta-readers before I publish, so if you are interested please pm me!

& if you can, please share this with your friends/anyone who may be interested!

ngl a little bit scared to post this thread :sob: :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t4:

22 Likes

Tag me and if needed I will always be able to beta read Bri :partying_face::heart::sparkles:

1 Like

Ofc! and I will 100% ask you to beta-read when the time comes! :pleading_face::heart:

1 Like

YASSS FINALLY HAHAHHA
I can’t wait for THIS :heart_eyes:
Obv, tag me!! And for beta reading count me in babe:)

3 Likes

Ofc!! Thank you for your support and I’ll 100% contact you when I need beta-readers :pleading_face::heart::heart::heart:

I really love the idea behind it! :pleading_face: Can i be tagged once its out? Also, i’d love to be a beta reader if you still need them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you!! I’m glad! :pleading_face::two_hearts: and of course I’ll tag you! I’ll also contact you when the episodes are ready to be beta-read! (:

1 Like

I CANNOT WAIT TO READ IT!! it looks absolutely amazing just by the descriptions! <3 :pleading_face: all the best!! :heart:

2 Likes

ahh, thank you queen!! :sob::heart::heart:

1 Like

TAG ME WHEN ITS OUT SISTERRR :chef::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

It looks so good-

1 Like

YOU KNOW I WILL!! :kissing::call_me_hand:t4::call_me_hand:t4::two_hearts::two_hearts:

and ty!! :pleading_face::heart:

1 Like

No worries! I’m excited! :heart:

1 Like

I’m so glad!! hopefully it lives up to my expectations :see_no_evil:

1 Like

bump! :sunglasses::call_me_hand:t4:

2 Likes

bump!! :star_struck:

1 Like

bumpp

1 Like

PLS TAG ME WHEN ITS OUT, I was lucky enough to read the previous version when reviewing your story and it was amazing! I can’t wait for the new version to be out :sob:

1 Like

Ofc!! And tysm!! :pleading_face: :heartpulse:
I really hope this version is as good, if not better than the last!!

1 Like

bump :00fidget:

1 Like

bump :clown_face:

1 Like