The Forum Fun Fair!

Welcome to the very first fun fair on our forums!!! :grin: It will be just as much fun as a real one. At least I hope so.

How to visit a stall? All the stalls have been listed out here along with the people who will run them. You can @ the user who runs the stall you want to visit and ask them for their services. When they come to the forums and check your request, they will provide you the services required.

What all stalls do you have? Well we’ve got a lot of things to do here. Not really.

Da shops :partying_face:

Green house

By @Kaju

Description: Get flowers of all colour and kinds and anything else related to nature here! ⚘:hibiscus::rose::shamrock:

Prizes: I will give your story a review and if I like it, I will promote it. :wink:

cat cake

By @RainbowCat

Description: Cakes, cakes and cakes. Every cake you’ve ever dreamed of right in front of you. You need anything? Just ask! :pancakes::birthday::cake:

Prizes: Well, cakes! :yum:

Shadow's fortune

By @Silver_Shadow

Description: Curious about something? Just approach our Fortune teller and ask her anything about yourself.

Cams cover

By @Episode.Cameronwrite

Description: Let us know your requirements and get a free cover from @Episode.Cameronwrite!

**Prize:**Cover

Chocolate covered controversies

By @YassineCool

Description: Ye hear, Ye hear, get some controversy! Sprinkle that Tea with some chocolate :wink:
Prize: Getting a read from me.

And last but not least >>>> Rules

1. Do NOT create any drama.

2. Be patient with your requests. The owners of the stalls will take their time serving you.

3. Do not be rude. To owners, to other requesters, to anyone!

4. Do not go off topic. Please. Like if you want to chat, PM each other but do NOT go off topic.

HAPPY FORUM FUN FAIR! :ghost:

Also equal credit goes to @24aya!

12 Likes

No fair? No fair! :scream::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

:joy:

2 Likes

The fair has officially started now! You can place your requests!

2 Likes

Well, maybe @Kaju can find a special pink flower for @JHW and a potted plant for @CosmicIvy?
And @RainbowCat could get a huge cake for @24aya to silence her appetite for a while. :sweat_smile:
Guess this will cost a bit… :money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings:

4 Likes

ok so special pink flowers for @JHW

And a beautiful potted plant for @CosmicIvy

As requested

4 Likes

There’s no cake big enough to silence her appetite. :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Is this one big enough? :grin:

3 Likes

Are those kumquats? Thx. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Might be a challenge, yeah. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yup it is … I love it … I have one in my home … They look way to beautiful … :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: small small orange orange :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Probably not, but let us wait and ask 24aya. :wink:

4 Likes

My mother has at least 3 in Turkey, she makes marmelade out of them. :wink:

2 Likes

I hope @24aya likes it :blush: Otherwise I can make a bigger one :joy:

3 Likes

Cool yay … Sounds tempting :yum::yum:

2 Likes

Not for my sensitive belly, but basically yes. :tangerine:

2 Likes

@Silver_Shadow i have a question about my boring life​:no_mouth: am i ever going to meet my forum besties and family…:cry:

1 Like

Ya I … remember …
Way to careful with food :wink:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Only because I have to. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes