The forums are getting "dry" lately

:joy: :rofl:

1 Like

I guess, since the roleplaying sections got closed, there’s nothing else for anyone to do here. A lot of roleplayers couldn’t find anything better to do since the sub forum closed. Instead of the playful debates the community used to have, now we have people arguing about pointless things and going flag-crazy with people. The flag system could be improved so you could voice your opinion without getting flagged the hell out of your replies. That’s another reason people think the forums are getting “dry”. A lot of people are switching forums or just leaving altogether, which is so sad but needs to be talked about :sob:

6 Likes

You’re kidding :eyes:

3 Likes

Nope, no joke. Majority of forums have had this as a rule since the dawn of internet forum time​:laughing: . It helps keep active and productive threads at the top of the latest page, enabling them to get more activity :open_mouth:

I mean, the one bump per day part.

4 Likes

Bump.

Bump!

I totally agree… I remember last year when I first started writing it was so active and then lately. You don’t get many replies to your topics. :weary::heart:

3 Likes

Well if the creators of this forum didn’t remove so much-
It’d be way better tbh. I kind of wish they don’t remove everything that’s so entertaining. That’s how you get people to be active more often BY HAVING ENTERTAINMENT. and since this whole quarantine thing, everyone’s bored. I feel bad for everyone leaving the forums who made this place so much fun. We got left behind arguers, and petty people. and like a HANDFUL of nice and swag people in this fucking place

2 Likes

Yep :pensive:

1 Like

Your welcome :wink:

1 Like

Bump

2 Likes

Just asking, why can’t we create a RPG thread?
I’m really familiar with RPG but I never played here since I joined one month ago. Sooo well

2 Likes

I saw in the guidelines that it’s not allowed, RP/SG threads are banned or something.

4 Likes

Honestly, Episode forums wanted to “improve” the forums by removing the RPG section, that was the dumbest decision for them to do.

6 Likes

That’s sad

1 Like

i feel like the role play things should be back! that was all my summer last year and i really miss it!

1 Like

i think the roleplays should be back too. roleplaying is so fun! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes