The Free 4 Passes won't load?

It’s just a stupid, generic response. If it says Ticket, they sent that. It says Mistake? They send everything about mistakes.

6 Likes

Ugh, I just hope they make an update and fix this stupid bug. Most of the stories I saved are getting updated and I can’t read them, it’s frustrating.

8 Likes

They just answered my email and said this. I just don’t understand if it means that you can no longer get free passes if you have over 4 or what.

9 Likes

This is what hey sent me as well. It literally means that the limit of refillable passes you can get is 4, so the normal amount of passes you get every four hours. What they sent you in that email isn’t relevant to the problem we have.

3 Likes

To me, based on that email it sounds like they’ve changed their rules/procedures and we can now only hold 4 “free” passes at one time rather than letting them accumulate :woman_shrugging:
The way I’m interpreting it, it sounds relevant to the issue we’re all having but maybe I’m reading it wrong.

9 Likes

Yeah, but that’s how it’s always been. You can accumulate any other type of passes except for the timed ones, since they are replaced every 4 hours. I said there was no relevance to our problem because they did not explain why we are not receiving our timed passes. We should be able to receive them whether we have 0 or 1000 accumulated passes (from purchases or completed challenges).

5 Likes

The email says that “reward passes” are considered a free pass. That’s what I’m talking about. Not the regular timed passes. You used to be able to accumulate reward passes :woman_shrugging:. Maybe you can’t anymore so maybe you can no longer have more than 4 passes, timed and/or reward unless you buy them.

3 Likes

Ahh, I get you now. Well, I hope whatever the problem is, they get it fixed or at least provide a clear explanation.

3 Likes

Hey there. I used to collect passes as well… and recently they stopped refilling. At the same time, I did get a reward pass yesterday even though I have over 400 passes. And email says I wouldn’t be able to get it…

5 Likes

Omg the same thing is happening to me! :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

Same here

2 Likes

Ugh I came to forums hoping there was just a glitch in the system they needed to fix. But if they really are stopping letting us accumulate passes I’m very upset by this! :sob:

5 Likes

But if they stop this altogether then it is not really helping them because people are not going to pay every time they run out of passes so then people are probably going to stop playing and give the game bad reviews.

12 Likes

I’m not down to zero yet, but is anyone that has zero experiencing no recharging of the free passes as well?. Just curious because I WILL NOT be buying passes.
I also got the generic support ticket response explaining how the 4 free pass timer works. :roll_eyes: I’m really annoyed. They better fix this.

5 Likes

So I guess this is the new policy… it’s unfortunate that I won’t be able to accrue passes anymore and based on what you guys are also saying this is going to cause a lot of bad reviews for the game.

7 Likes

Like the others said, even though I have 95 passes, I’ll have to use them wisely. This seems like a motive to gain more money from buying gems and passes. :sleepy:

9 Likes

Omg. This is beyond enfuriating. They are definitely getting a bad review in the app store from me.

12 Likes

I had 18 now I have 9 ugh I cant play like this normaly I would use 2 passes and then wait till it refresh but It didn’t happen

5 Likes

So under 4 passes it recharges? So when I use 1 I only get one pass after hours? Sorry for my English :]

1 Like

it basically is, this is so frustrating!! :frowning:

6 Likes