The Friendship Making Thread! ๐Ÿ’œ

Hello there! :purple_heart: My name is @SakuraCheam, but you can either call me Sakura or a nickname you came up with that suits me (that I hope is also a nice thing) a few nicknames Iโ€™ve been called:

• Panda child
  • Trevor
  • Trashver
  • Kura
  • Saki
  • Granny Pterodactyl (created by @DaydreamiiE :purple_heart::purple_heart:)

Now youโ€™re probably wondering: who is this crazy lady going on about nicknames? Well Iโ€™m just here to make a thread about meeting friends. So you can chat, searching for a new friend and then you can go the Pms, and BAM! Virtual friendship. :grin: Lately, Iโ€™ve been meeting awesome friends so I wanted to meet some more. But that doesnโ€™t mean you have to be friends with me, you can just come here to make other friends besides me! All I ask of you is to keep it nice and civil. I will only interfere with your friend making if youโ€™re talking to me, youโ€™re being disrespectful, or to ask you want to take the conversation to your pms. (There may be more reasons but I canโ€™t think of any rn lol) Anyways, let the friendship making begin!

The Friend Making Thread!
Friend making chat

Here is a nickname
Kura

Ohhh Iโ€™ll add that one. (Reminds me of curry for some reason :joy: maybe Iโ€™m just hungry)

Any nicknames for me? Iโ€™m iqra (ik-ruh)

Iโ€™m not good with nicknames tbh :joy: all I can think of is Love because Iโ€™ve seen you around and I already love you (I swear I donโ€™t stalk you. Well maybe just a little bit :joy:)

Is saki a okay nickname?

Yeah! You can call me Saki if you want. :purple_heart:

Okie

Iโ€™m just going to start this friendship making with a question since the comments were mainly about nicknames (should make a nickname thread lol), Iโ€™ll just ask questions for people to answer and hopefully make friends with.

Favorite Disney Villian?

Favorite hobbies?

Wow! This is a nice idea @SakuraCheam!

Hey there everyone! I am Saasha and I am always looking for new friends! The only requirement is that you should be able to handle my crazy self at least semi - decently. :joy:

Bonus points if you are even half as crazy as I am! :wink:

Hmm, my favourite hobbies are reading, drawing, writing and listening to songs (only when they are loud enough to blast my eardrums).

Omg, thank you! And I think I fulfill that requirement?? I have no idea :joy:

:joy::joy::joy: Well, thereโ€™s only one way to find out! Shall I PM you?

Yes please, Iโ€™d love to see your craziness :joy:

:joy::joy::joy:

Disclaimer: I am a maniac with 41 forum kids, 3 husbands and 2 exes with a super crazy forum family of over 200 forumers.Totally did not steal the words from @NemesisDarkFox

Alright. :ok_hand::ok_hand: Iโ€™m just wondering if my mom is in that pile of forumera because I didnโ€™t even know she had a husband :joy:

All three people in your bio are related to us I think. I am not very very sure about your mom but I think she is too! :joy:

Hey Sakura, weโ€™ve actually met before on my thread for practicing art but Iโ€™d like to get to know you better! PM me when you get the chance :innocent:

Hi my name is VIwrites1.

Hi everyone, Iโ€™m Charlotteโ€ฆ :kissing_heart: