The Friendship Making Thread! ๐Ÿ’œ

Like a subtle insult.

Nah. If I wanted to insult anyone, Iโ€™d just say it on their face.

Ah.

But I have to ask, what gave the impression?

โ€œJust take the complimentโ€

Or maybe the part where you said โ€œpeople who always put themselves down verballyโ€

Oh wait, shit. I wasnโ€™t talking about you or anyone else in any way. Like people in general who act like they have depression. That is directed towards a person but they arenโ€™t even on forums anymore.

I can honestly say if I thought that way of anyone, Iโ€™d tell them directly. Itโ€™s not directed towards anyone in specific! Thereโ€™s a difference between not accepting a compliment because they want you to compliment them even more and actually being honest and humble.

Oh! Got it.

Heck yea

@SakuraCheam I need your ZEPETO cause @katie_seabourne just got it :sob::sob:

:no_mouth:

Hai people! While Iโ€™m here I have a new youtube channelโ€ฆ
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkk047dhAd4L9TTexnOiomw

Hi!

Bumpity Bimpity Boop

okay so does anyone wanna be friends? my name is sierra, as my username says and iโ€™m just a girl who loves cats, is bisexual, and tries to be nice but sometimes iโ€™m sassy. oops. anyways uhโ€ฆ ya i just need friends lmao. oh and yeet

I can be your friend! :raised_back_of_hand:

oh yay! thanks haha

Before we become official friendsโ€ฆdo you like stalking people on the forums?

Iโ€™d love to be your friend :purple_heart::purple_heart:

Also any one reading, would anyone be interested in a roleplay about villains and heroes? Roleplaying is a fun and nice way to make friends as well!

aha i admit, i do it more than the average person :joy: i just get bored and curious