The Friendship Making Thread! 💜

KWEEN KASURA, GRANNY PTERODACTYL, I MISS YOU!!

I miss you too, Corgi Trickster! :purple_heart: I’ve been busy lately lol

To stay on topic:

ANYONE WANNA BE FRIENDS WITH A CORGI TRICKSTER AND I BELIEVE A PART OF SATAN’S FAMILY?!?

Hahaha I USE WIKIHOW!!

ooh thot i see you stealin my nickname.

im tryna go sleep and then i see this :rofl:

@Chocolate_Mama we have each other’s back.
So if you are ever rude to her, don’t expect my hands attacking your wig, bitches! :3 :fu:
@loveyourself your username says it all. Just love yourself. Don’t mistreat your body or anyone around you. Just be happy, just smile. Because just know when you don’t smile. You can never get it back :cold_sweat:
@NelidaU I love you girl. Texas is the bomb. Literally love your whole own swagness.
You are awesome. You deserve these :dark_sunglasses:. Lol
@leslie_giselle I just fucking love your personality. I know we weren’t friends. But now I’m starting to regret the trouble I made.
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
@DaydreamiiE Lisa Simpson is a mood like you said girl! I seriously think we should chat sometimes, we may have things in common that we never knew before :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
@AWeirdo your username is nice. I take back “high”, because I must’ve gotten “High” just by looking at you. I’m sorry :joy:
Joking. Also I hope we could be friends someday!
@Zustin I wish you and @Glades the best of luck!!! Also you are so cool. I love your boldness.
:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

Awwwwwwwwwwww <3 <3 That’s just too sweet ^^

-insert bashful bird gif here- X’D

You’ll forever be the creator of granny pterodactyl :two_hearts:

awwwweeeee im so glad i procrastinated against sleep now! im like in tears over something and that just mega made me smile :heart:

well duh :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

This is you from now on:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
Girl you are worth it.
And so was making you smile :hugs:

I accept this with honor! :crossed_swords: :shield:

:joy:
You shall put glasses on those who don’t have any!

Everything is in the pass, we can’t change anything but we still have the present lol. I wouldn’t say that we aren’t friends but we could chat more if you’d like to, just send me a pm anytime. Thank you :heart:

You mean @The_Corgi_Queen when you say that right :slightly_smiling_face:

Yeppers!

:ok_hand: sure

i’M cOmInG fOr YoUr BrAnD

EvErYoNe LiStEn Up!!!

Ahem… (pt.1)
@DazzledSnowFlake I love you so incredibly much Queen Razzle Dazzle! You are the sweetest best sister anyone could ask for! You were the one who was the most outgoing to me in the very, very beginning :sparkling_heart:.
@DaydreamiiE Holy shit Bitch!! I love you so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much!! I know I am a pain in your ass but I am a good pain ig?? :sparkling_heart: you are my fave to talk to and I love you so don’t forget that! You always make me laugh and everything you tell me means the world to me :sparkling_heart::heart_eyes:
@Chocolate_Mama Ik we don’t really talk but when we do always make me laugh and your presence always lights up the room, and you make everyone feel comfortable your name suits you!
@Ghosty hiii lil Ghosty!! I love you so insanely much, you are so sweet to me and you ALWAYS like my posts on the forum chats, you’re edits are beautiful and so are you!!:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:
@PropertyofNae Talented Queen!! :sparkling_heart::heart_eyes: you always make me laugh and always like my forum posts :joy: you are so insanely talented and I admire and love you sm!
@SakuraCheam oh what can I say Kween kasura/ Granny Pterodactyl (copyright: @DaydreamiiE) you are my BFFFF!! What could I do without my nice granny leading her beautiful corgis and staking them all the time! You always make me laugh and smile and I love you to the stars and back!!
@katie_seabourne I love you to infinity and beyond my Corgi servant! :joy::sparkling_heart: you make me laugh, you make me smile, you make me feel loved and most importantly you teach me British curse words :joy::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: