The Friendship Making Thread! πŸ’œ

:no_mouth::persevere::confounded::cry::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sneezing_face::sob::sob:

I love you too and thank you so much :sob::heart_decoration::revolving_hearts::gift_heart::sparkling_heart::two_hearts::heartpulse:

I feel special :nerd_face: :joy::kissing_heart::heartbeat::heartpulse:

Ahem (pt.2)
@BadassSaasha I am so greatful for you :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:! You introduced me to my forum family who I love so much! Thank you for being the best forum mom I could ask for and for being such a sweet angel
@BerryGoodGem554 even though you roast me all the time I still love you! (Surprisingly) you will forever and always be Mega Queen and don’t forget that’ :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:
@loveyourself FAITH!! You are a beautiful, strong, powerful, wise, kind and understanding person who I love to the moon and back!! You let me confide in you and you make me laugh and help people even though you are hurting too. You deserve love and you deserve the best, please try to love YOURself. :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:
@prashansaravi ooooo shister Queen! I love being your corgi thot even though you won’t let me be thot to :sob::joy: I love you so incredibly much and you’re artwork is beyond incredible! Don’t EVER doubt yourself okay??!
@KerriStrwberry DEVIL MOM!!! I love you to the moon and back! You always make me laugh and smile and I live for your gifs and overuse of emojis :joy:. You make me feel loved and included. I love you!! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:x1billion

You are special :joy::sparkling_heart:

WHY ARE MY EYES BLEEDING WATER

(also like how this was supposed to be place to make friends and now we’re just complimenting each other lol @AtlasFlameAi, wanna be friends with any these guys that were described by these cool as heck peeps? @episode.lxve @moon_girl02 @dee_dee25 It’s always nice to make new friends, y’know? )

Haha I love @dee_dee25! She’s so sweet

You are so sweet. :heart:

I doubt the powerful part but I love you :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

Shhh, let me shower you with compliments :wink::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

Awwwwww you’re honestly amazing! Love you twin! :purple_heart::joy:

Awwwwww you’re so sweet this was amazing to read after my nap! :sob::purple_heart: And you’re right our convos be hilarious :joy:

I wish I could take naps :sob::sparkling_heart:

Girl I didn’t plan on it but I was knocked out twice :joy:

You’ll always be Corgi Queen my sister Queen!
I love you too. :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

:joy::joy::joy: If I fell asleep right now that would be it, I would be done

:rofl::clap:t5: girl yes and all this heavenly rain :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Okay so this is gonna sound petty but so I bought MYSELF my new iPhone XR, bc my other phone was completely trashed and dead (I was impatient to get
A new one oop) ANYWAYS, so basically my mom buys everything wayyy in advance so for my birthday I just got my new presents and she gave me a new case but it’s for my old dead phone and I am lowkey disappointed

:joy::joy: you think I overuse emojis tho?! :scream::joy:

What about your Devil Dad?! :joy::joy: