The Friendship Making Thread! 💜

Haha I love @dee_dee25! She’s so sweet

1 Like

You are so sweet. :heart:

3 Likes

I doubt the powerful part but I love you :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Shhh, let me shower you with compliments :wink::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Awwwwww you’re honestly amazing! Love you twin! :purple_heart::joy:

3 Likes

Awwwwww you’re so sweet this was amazing to read after my nap! :sob::purple_heart: And you’re right our convos be hilarious :joy:

2 Likes

I wish I could take naps :sob::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Girl I didn’t plan on it but I was knocked out twice :joy:

2 Likes

You’ll always be Corgi Queen my sister Queen!
I love you too. :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: If I fell asleep right now that would be it, I would be done

2 Likes

:rofl::clap:t5: girl yes and all this heavenly rain :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Okay so this is gonna sound petty but so I bought MYSELF my new iPhone XR, bc my other phone was completely trashed and dead (I was impatient to get
A new one oop) ANYWAYS, so basically my mom buys everything wayyy in advance so for my birthday I just got my new presents and she gave me a new case but it’s for my old dead phone and I am lowkey disappointed

3 Likes

:joy::joy: you think I overuse emojis tho?! :scream::joy:

What about your Devil Dad?! :joy::joy:

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: I was gonna do him next but it wouldn’t let me :unamused::unamused:

3 Likes

:joy::joy: do it now don’t leave him out! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

@NemesisDarkFox I love you sooooooo much Devil
Dad! You always like my posts and respond to me to tell me wtf is going on whenever I re-enter the chat :joy: you make me laugh, you make me smile and you all make a good devil dad. Thanks for being part of my devil family :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::two_hearts: there you go!!

Awww soo cute! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Girl I’d just return that for cash honestly

2 Likes

What the phone or the case? :joy::joy:

2 Likes

The case :joy: or get it exchanged for something else

2 Likes