The Friendship Making Thread! 💜

Well, I am somewhat surprised, @The_Corgi_Queen, as I did not think that we talked much as of yet. @KerriStrwberry told me you mentioned me on Instagram since I don’t use it, and I was confused at first because I am your uncle in the forum family and not your Dad. :sweat_smile:

But I got it now, and I feel honored, just wish your sister @DevilQueen came back. :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Wikihow is awesome :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Our family has weirder connections tho :joy: you’re fully my “uncle/nephew” to be an adoptive parent to @The_Corgi_Queen is the least of it :joy: if anything I have weirder connection with her… being that I’m her sister/devil mom :joy::open_mouth::flushed::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

love you so much girlll :crossed_fingers:t3::heartpulse:

3 Likes

Awww I’d prefer it if you’d call me a devil instead of angel, but since the devil was once an angel, I’d accept the compliment.

I am so greatful to you for accepting my request and letting me be your mom! I am greatful that you didn’t get creeped out and still managed to handle me and I am greatful that you joined my family!

4 Likes

Nope! I never abandoned you! I’d never do that! Why do you think so? Of course I am your mom!

3 Likes

Wiki how is the way of life

3 Likes

:woman_shrugging: Figure what?

3 Likes

Love you mom! :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Love you too! :heart::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Ksskkskskkskskkskskskskks :sob:

2 Likes

Btw where have you been last few days? I missed you

2 Likes

Taking a short break from my drama.
I was kinda just watching the forums a little.
And then I decided to come back in March :kissing:
What about you? What have you been doing since I was gone?

2 Likes

A lot. :joy: Like I started doing so many more things since then. I can’t even count. :joy:

2 Likes

:joy:.
Wanna see my puppy?

2 Likes

Sure!

2 Likes

:ok_hand: Sure.
Who should I pm first :thinking:

1 Like

:expressionless: Wait till I get home.

2 Likes

Her Puppy Body: