✨ The Givers Club ✨

Hello lovely,
Have you had a chance to discuss it with the group? X

Not yet she didn’t she probably was busy. She’ll tell us (the group) tomorrow probably please be patient :cupid:

2 Likes

Of course! I just didn’t know if she had forgotten or something :slight_smile:
But thank you x

Oh ofc she didn’t girl np

1 Like

Yeah that’s totally fine. Thank you!

No problem and i think it is fine to carry flowers to a grave in the rain though can’t totally be sure (in my culture, the bodies are cremated so we don’t bury them and I’ve never been to a grave although I’ve seen in movies) but i think it would be interesting and it is OK (can’t verify for sure) :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hello, sorry about that, dw, I had it on my to-do list. When I promise something, I try my hardest to keep it. The thing is most of my group is busy (one of them is one vacation) I wanted to wait until all of them were ready but now I’ve decided to ask a bit earlier. I’ll try to give you a response before this week is finished :+1:

3 Likes

Ok thank you! Very much appreciated :slight_smile: x

Hey, can my story still be reviewed by your givers?

Even though you have reviewed it already?

What’s the point of asking for a review on my thread and the giver’s thread… When I’m a member? If you want a request from the giver’s, then I’m going to cancel your request on my thread and you’ll have to wait until we get to yours! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh okay I understood! Sorry for confusing you!!

Hello, would you like to place your request on this thread or on xxLoveAaliyah’s review thread? :smile: If on this, we’ll start reviewing your story on Monday September 24 and post the reviews by Saturday September 28 by 6 pm EST (11: 59 pm EST the latest) :heart:

2 Likes

Yes I would!! Thank you!!!

I’m sorry, I’m confused, could you give a little more detail, sorry to disturb :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Never mind! I just realised that I got a review from her a little while back!

Hey, we’re reviewing your story this week, would you still like the review? :wink:

1 Like

Yes please :relaxed:

Hey @BEEBS07,

We discussed this with the group and since we all felt uncomfortable about your story, we decided not to review it again. Also, we’ve seen that you have been promoting in a lot of threads, even in the ones where the OP was asking for something specific and your story obviously didn’t fit. Honestly, this makes me/us think you are more interested in reads than in reviews, so next time if you only want us to read your story, please tell, because writing a review takes much more time and effort that we could spend for someone else’s story.

Thank you and I hope you understand our decision.

4 Likes

Hello, Thank you for your repsonse.

Im sorry if my story make you all feel uncomfortable it wasnt my plan to do this. I have been promoting on a lot of threads yes, Theres has been 1 or 2 which i have posted on accidentally and if I have made a mistake I have owed up to and removed from the post (Im only human I do make mistakes) When you first read my story I changed it, I told the group that I changed it on the feedback which was given, So i appreciate all your opinion BUT i didn`t ask for you guys to read story to have reads. I have NO point asked you to read my story in no shape or form. I wanted a review to see how I could change it to see how I could improve. I’m sorry if you feel like I have given this impression over to you. But I didn’t write my story for reads either.

2 Likes

I understand and sorry if my post came across rude, or if I had the wrong idea.
Please note that the main reason why we made this decision has nothing to do with where and how you’re promoting, it’s just the fact that we felt uncomfortable about the story. We appreciate that you took our advices into account, I’m glad if we could help to improve your story.

3 Likes