:blob_sun: The Golden Couture (OPEN) :blob_sun:

Alright, if that’s all your request has been accepted, thank you for doing so! I’ll start and submit it to you once I’ve given @Lunar_Angel hers :blob_sun:

2 Likes

I will be waiting …I am really eager to see them

1 Like

Hi Calista! Your male and female medieval-fairy themed, everyday outfits have been completed!

All male outfits
✪ Male Outfit #1

✪ Male Outfit #2

✪ Male Outfit #3

✪ Male Outfit #4

✪ Male Outfit #5

✪ Male Outfit #6

✪ Male Outfit #7

✪ Male Outfit #8

All female outfits
✪ Female Outfit #1

✪ Female Outfit #2

✪ Female Outfit #3

✪ Female Outfit #4

✪ Female Outfit #5

✪ Female Outfit #6

✪ Female Outfit #7

✪ Female Outfit #8

Please let me know if you would like any outfits modified to something a little different, thank you for requesting & thanks for being patient! :blob_sun:

1 Like

Hi Amelia! Here’s your female cook/chef and male chaffer outs all completed!

All Female Outfits
✔︎ Female Outfit #1

✔︎ Female Outfit #2

All Male Outfits
✔︎ Male Outfit #1

✔︎ Male Outfit #2

Thank you for your patience and for requesting! Let me know if you would like any minor modifications to you request! :blob_sun:

Bump!!

Whoa! 10x better than what I came up with! Thank you so much and I’ll definitely credit you for them.

1 Like

I will like some outfits

✵Do you want the details to one of the models above? If so, which one? (This will be PM’d )✵ no

✵ What style is this character in (LL/Ink/Classic)? LL

✵ What’s your character’s gender? ✵ Female & Male

✵ Pronouns? ✵ She /Her Him/He

✵ Theme/Occasion? ✵ Sunday casual, everyday outfit

✵ Is there anything extra, you would like for me to know (eg: age etc.)? ✵ The female age is 24 she use Chained Patterned Gold Choker Hoop Metal Silver, Butterfly Forearm Tattoo Solid and then the male age is 25

✵ Lastly, how many outfits for this character are you requesting (There’s no max)? ✵ can I get 20 if it to much you could do 10 outfits

1 Like

✵Do you want the details to one of the models above? If so, which one? (This will be PM’d )✵ no

✵ What’s your character’s gender? ✵ Male

✵ Pronouns? ✵ Him/He

✵ Theme/Occasion? ✵ Body guard

✵ Is there anything extra, you would like for me to know (eg: age etc.)? ✵ The male age is 24 :No cap needed

✵ Lastly, how many outfits for this character are you requesting (There’s no max)? ✵ 2

1 Like

Female outfit is really awesome…But men I am not 100% satisfied so I have requested a new body guard outfit now

✵ What’s your character’s gender? ✵ Female

✵ Pronouns? ✵ She /her

✵ Theme/Occasion? ✵casual

✵ Is there anything extra, you would like for me to know (eg: age etc.)? ✵ Female age is 24 …All my costumes needed skirt

✵ Lastly, how many outfits for this character are you requesting (There’s no max)? ✵ 7

Can I get all these outfits before 13. April.21??

Hi, thank you for requesting! In all honestly, it’s quite a bit but it’s not a problem since casual, outdoor outfits are the easiest to create! Although, do you want 10 female-10 male?

1 Like

Thank you for your honesty. I will certainly try my best to complete 7 before the 13th of April.

Also-Can you clarify what you mean by the bodyguard outfit? If the hat is your only issue then just don’t use that part of the outfit.

Its female

1 Like

No not for that I have used urs without a hat already And now I need a body guard costume for men

1 Like

Alright, I’ll try to come up with something else then. All I have to do is create the other half of my other requestor’s request and I should have your outfits submitted before your deadline!

Yes it alright :grinning::blush:

2 Likes