The Great Debate: Aus vs NZ 🧐

Okay I’m not from Either place and I think both are equally amazing but I’m kinda curious what everyone else thinks… :thinking:

RULES:
1. Be kind to one another: Probably my most important rule… this is a friendly debate so please NO FIGHTING
2. You must state your reasons: If you love one over the other tell me why! :heart_eyes::joy: I’m all ears! :relieved:
3. Have Fun!: This is meant to be a fun thing so let’s have fun! :smiley::sparkling_heart:

Let’s Decide Who will win! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::heart_eyes:

Australia :australia: vs New Zealand :new_zealand:

• Australia :australia:
  • New Zealand :new_zealand:

0 voters

Tags

@Keeko @Problematic_Patrick @Zak @Chocolate_Mama @JackAttack95 @anon71852408 @anon54207210 @Lauren.H @Samuel

2 Likes

@Problematic_Patrick that’s not in the rules you have to say why :woman_facepalming:t3::joy:

@amberose is my favorite Australian so therefore it gets my vote :woman_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

more platypuses

2 Likes

Isn’t the plural for a platypus: platypi :face_with_monocle::thinking:

1 Like

more platypi then

1 Like

:joy::joy: is that your favorite animal

:joy: simple enough

one of ;3

1 Like

Why didn’t I know that :face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy:

1 Like

@amberose Gave me my first full length review of my story and even went as far as to suggest stuff to really make it better. So in all my bias…Australia :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

:relieved: I voted New Zealand cause they do Haka, it was losing and I met @Zak who’s awesome :heart_eyes::relieved: there for I want to get them on the map :joy::joy: can’t have the Aussies annihilate them without giving them a chance :woman_shrugging:t3::joy:

She gave me my first review too :joy::joy:

2 Likes

She just upbringing all us aspiring authors :call_me_hand:t5:

2 Likes

She’s awesome! It was her that introduced me to @fcukforcookies :joy: and she gave me a review I was kinda scared but pleasantly surprised by :face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy:

3 Likes

I voted Australia, since my fav YouTubed Lannan from “Lazer Beam,” is from there. Plus lives in Sydney. :weary::heart::heart::heart::heart: work it lanatte That’s probably the worst reason why but I also love the classic beautiful homes. :joy::skull:

1 Like

It’s platypuses. :innocent::relieved:

1 Like

AHAHAHAHA, that is a great reason :joy:

3 Likes

No offense but New Zealand. Cause every other thing won’t try to kill me, like in Australia.

3 Likes

Australia, probably coz my gf lives there :laughing::laughing:

2 Likes