The height difference between males and females in Episode is hurting me

I know that a lot of guys irl are taller than the girls, but where’s my short guys? Or the ones that are exactly (or almost exactly) the same height as the girl? I’m nearly sick of seeing the male LI or just male in general being 1 or 2 feet taller than the female MC or female in general. I mean, what’s the height of the female most of the time in these stories? 5’2? A lot of females’ heights are around 5’5, and again, not all guys are 6 feet. Some are just below 5’10.

Don’t know if you guys can tell by now, but I am a very picky reader. I will immediately leave the first episode over any “little” nitpick of mine.

42 Likes

I remember reading a story where all the men were tall as hell, literally all the females looked like children it was so bad, so I asked them why are the guys so tall? and she said because all guys are that tall, um what universe do you live in, because everyone comes in all sizes? :joy:

32 Likes

Lol :laughing: maybe that author likes only tall guys

7 Likes

Maybe, but damn they were probably like a good 7 feet :joy:

6 Likes

Good grief! That irl is like, rare!

5 Likes

OMG, I was just getting mad about that. I started reading this story and the woman was TINY and the man was HUGE. I felt like I was reading the newest season of Attack on Taitan, not an Episode story lmao

17 Likes

I’m so happy that I can confidently say… all of the females in my stories are a NORMAL height when compared to the males.
There is a height difference… but a normal one. When she kisses a guy, she isn’t kissing his abs. :joy: :rofl: And he doesn’t need to lift her too much, either.

14 Likes

LOL, I do see that happening often!

2 Likes

Was it the story I’ve seen posts about while browsing Reddit? There’s this one story where the height differences are…yeah.

1 Like

All alpha stories have this.
For example Heavy Hearts and Hearts on Fire. Like the MC is about 1,50 metres and the LI is 1,85 - 1,90 metres. :flushed:

5 Likes

Jeez! :flushed:

3 Likes

it’s so funny when that happens :skull: or when they both kiss air bc one is off to the side :sob:

8 Likes

Hang on, gotta pull an American real quick

1.5 m = 59 inches or so (this is 5 inches below the US average female height)
1.85 m is around 6 feet

To me, the bad proportions look like 4’8" and 6’9" :smiley: :woozy_face:

7 Likes

Or when they both kiss air because they’re facing the wrong way… or they’re layered wrong! :rofl: :joy:

4 Likes

Hot Mansion’s cover showcases true Episode kissing. Change my mind.

4 Likes

:joy::rofl:

13 Likes

100% agree. so many stories has this weird hight difference. like okay sure short and tall exist. but some are legit too much, like the girls being half his size. it looks weird.

this is a hight chart I made for my own story. standing beside MC all look normal, and standing together.

but placing Manu and Hideo beside each other looks crazy because of the difference. which is a normal possible size difference. unlike other stories where the MC barely reach the LI chest.

21 Likes

Ooh, I like this!

2 Likes

I have a side character who will fall in love with a guy shorter than her.
My MC is taller than her LI but they are both girls. I don’t know if that counts. :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

I’m not on Reddit so I don’t know, but I don’t know how likely that is because there are so many of these stories