The Hideaway || RP || Official Thread

Alex
I look around the room. “We could turn this space into a kitchen/dining hall of sorts. Everyone could eat here.” Then, I put my hand on their arm “You can’t starve yourself Gray. You need to eat something at some point, or you’ll die of starvation. I’m not in your head, and I don’t know what you’ve been through, but think of this as a new chapter in your life.” I take out a pot and a burner and begin to cook a pack of instant ramen.
@phantrash

Amber
Before this went too far, I stop kissing her, and look into her eyes, saying quietly, “Let’s just leave it at that for now.”
@Chay

Gray
I look at them and say, “In all honesty, it wouldn’t be so bad if I died.”
I turn around and say, “I need another joint,” walking back to the room.
Once I’m in the room, I close the door and walk over to the drugs. I pick up a pack of weed and start to roll a joint. I get a lighter from my bag and light it, taking a few puffs.
I think of what Alex said. But I’m still not skinny enough, I think.
After a bit of me smoking the joint, I go outside and walk back to Alex, offering them a water bottle.
@Caticorn

Layla

“That’s fine.”
I smile at her it meaning to make her feel uncomfortable.
“Sorry if I didn’t anything wrong!”

@phantrash

Alex
I think about what they said. I take the water bottle and sit down, splitting the ramen into two bowls. “I used to think so too. I used to tell myself that nobody would care whether I was walking around town or six feet under, the truth is, there are people who care about you.” I hand them one bowl and keep the other for myself. “Here. A world class dish known as instant ramen. Bon appetit.” I joke.
@phantrash

Amber
“You’re perfect… it’s just the fact that we met just earlier today.” I explain, smiling and looking into her beautiful eyes.
@Chay

Gray
I look at the bowl and say, “I’m really not hungry- I can find someone else to eat it or something…”
I was starving, but I couldn’t eat.
I couldn’t just give in now and gain weight. Even though I could see my ribs very clearly when I looked, it wasn’t enough.
@Caticorn

Layla

“I get it… sorry again. You just so beautiful. I can’t help myself. But I will try to control myself… your kisses are wonderful.”
I say to her as I look into her eyes then I fall back on the bed to see what will happen now… I think to myself
she thinks I’m perfect. That’s so sweet! But I’m far from perfect

@phantrash

Alex
I look at them “Gray, it’s half a bowl. It’s nowhere near how much you should be eating. If my grandmother saw you, she’d tie you to a kitchen chair and force-feed you.” I laugh a little “Look, I know that you have anorexia but at this point, you’re dangerously underweight for someone your age. It’s scary.”
@phantrash

Amber
I smile and lay down next to her, kissing her on the neck. I wasn’t going to go further, but I just had to kiss her.
@Chay

Gray
“Still, it’s too much.” I take one little noodle and say, “This is like breakfast, lunch, and dinner.”
I eat the one noodle and tell them, “I can go find someone else to go eat this.”
To me, the noodle was a lot of food. That night, I would be walking around a lot, as my form of ‘exercising’ and loosing weight.
@Caticorn

Layla

I was shocked when he kissed my neck but I did like it. As she kissed me I decided to talk some more. Maybe if we get to know one another better it will be easier.
“So what would you like to talk about to get more comfortable?”
@phantrash

Alex
“It’s okay, if you really don’t want to, I’ll eat it.” I give up. I want to help them, but it’s clear that it’s going to take time. I need to change the subject. “So, is Gray the name you were assigned at birth or did you choose it?” I ask, curious.
@phantrash

Amber
“I don’t know- what do you want to talk about?” I ask, still kissing her neck.
@Chay

Gray
“I chose my name. My original name was too masculine, and when I came out as non binary, I hated my name. So I changed it to a more… neutral name.”
I tell them.
Thank god I don’t have to eat I think.
@Caticorn

Alex
I chuckle. “Same thing here. My parents named me Alexandra. I always hated how it sounded, but I sucked it up. Until I started questioning my gender identity and immediately hated how feminine it was. I mean, it’s the female version of a guy’s name. So I shortened it to Alex, perfectly in the middle.” I tell them.
@phantrash

Layla

“I don’t really know.”
I started kissing her neck as well. And nibbling her a little.

@phantrash

Amber
I move my lips to her mouth, connecting them and kissing her.
@Chay

Gray
“Well, the name Alex is a perfect mixture between femininity and masculinity. I didn’t change my name to Gray until I was around the age to move out. I actually never even came out to them. My family is a shitshow.” I tell them
@Caticorn

Layla

I deepen the kiss that she laid on my lips. I parted my lips slightly. I see where this might go. Something attracted me to her but I didn’t know what it was.
so much for talking.
I thought

@phantrash

Alex
“Well, part of me wishes I never came out to my family. The same part of me wishes that I never sent my mom that email.” I tell them, instantly regretting what I said. “So, your family has no idea where you are?” I ask, to change the topic
@phantrash

Amber
I feel her part her lips, so I add tongue to the kiss. Something was telling me to stop, but another part of me was telling me to keep going.
@Chay

Gray
Fuck, if my family knew I was here, they’d probably be here, handing me the razor blades.” I tell them.
@Caticorn

Layla

I pull away from her wonderful kisses.
“You are really beautiful and i just wanted to tell you that…”
I smile and then kiss here again.

@phantrash

Alex
I wince. “That’s a bit harsh, don’t you think?” I ask, then I think about it. “If my parents were here, my mom would probably a) try to get me back on antidepressants and b) tell me that this is just a rough patch in my life that I will move past and ultimately forget. Then she’d go around the room, removing anything that I could kill myself with because her therapist mind thinks that because I tried to do it once, I’ll try again. My dad would just sit back and enjoy the show, occasionally telling me that my mother’s right.” I take a deep breath and then laugh at how accurately I described my parents.
@phantrash

Amber
I smile when she tells me I’m beautiful. I deepen the kiss and add in tongue again, this time running my fingers through her hair.
@Chay

Gray
“Trust me, giving me razor blades is the least my family would do.” I tell them.
@Caticorn