The Hideaway || RP || Official Thread

Layla

Kisses her passionately. Breaks away
“Baby you are the most amazing person.”

@phantrash

Alex
“I had my own form of cutting.” I tell them. “If I got really bad, I would take a Sharpie and write words on my arms. Usually slurs. Each one felt like a knife in my heart but I did it anyway.” I explain, wiping my eyes.
@phantrash

Amber
“And so are you.” I say, smiling. I stop hugging her and ask, “Do you want to go see if we can find some food?”
@ChayChay

Gray
Looking at them sympathetically, I say, “That’s sad. Well, I’m glad you’re doing better. Well, at least you seem better, compared to the whole writing the slurs on your arm thing.”
@Caticorn

Layla

“Food sounds good to me baby.”

@phantrash

Alex
“That was another reason for the tattoos. I put stuff on my arms so that I would stop seeing them as a blank canvas.” I explain. “You’re right though. I am getting better. However, by the end of this, I might be right back where I started.” I continue to sketch, the picture coming through as life-like. I knew this person. I don’t know how though.
@phantrash

Amber
Smiling, I take her hand and walk over to the main-ish area of the hideaway. I had thought I had seen food there earlier, so I went over there. I look around and find some food, so I take a granola bar and wait for Layla to get her food.
@ChayChay

Gray
“Well hopefully you don’t do that again- or do anything worst to your arms.” I say while quietly moving the pack of razor blades I had brought behind my backpack I had set on the ground, hiding them slightly.
I look over at their notebook and say, “That’s a really good drawing. The person looks so lifelike.”
@Caticorn

Alex
“That’s because I know this person. I don’t know how, but I’ve seen him before.” I begin to fill in his hair and eyes. His hair is pitch black and his eyes are the same. The glimmer in his eyes suddenly reminds me of who he is. “It’s Death.” I say, quietly.
@phantrash

Layla

I grab a Nola bar too. Then walk over to Amber. “Thanks baby.”
@phantrash

Billy

Comes out the bunker and smokes. Walks around the hideaway.

approchable

Amber
Smiling, I take her hand and go sit down.
@ChayChay

Gray
I look at the picture and say, “That’s fucked up. How do you know Death?”
@Caticorn
Orp: sorry I haven’t answered in a bit. I’ve been busy and I’m finally not busy anymore

Alex
I looked up at them. “I tried to kill myself, remember? Throwing myself off a balcony was my last attempt, not my first. Also, I almost died in a bike accident when I was fourteen. So that’s how I know Death. I’ve faced him before.” I say to them.
@phantrash

Layla

We start to eat. I smile to her and watch her eat her food. She is the most amazing girl I have ever met.

@phantrash

Is anyone interested in helping make this more interesting?

Tags

@Ella @bossyroxy411 @ChayChay @phantrash @dqrkskin @Leea @Cameronei @Kale @Surface_Hyena57

• Yes
  • Maybe (Let me think about it)
  • No

0 voters

Two Months Later…

Alex
I walk around to the entrance of the cave, in the opening is a box. I bring it inside and open it. Inside are letters and packages, one for each person. I bring the box inside and put it down in what has now been deemed “The common area”. I then run to the announcement area. “Attention everyone come to the common area asap! It’s really important!”
@Ella @bossyroxy411 @ChayChay @phantrash @dqrkskin @Leea @Cameronei @Kale @Surface_Hyena57

Layla

I make my way to the common area to see what this is about.

Billy

I walk to the common area as directed. I see Layla and go sit by her.

Alex
I smile at the people who walk in. “Hey there! I’m Alex, what are your names?” I ask them, kneeling behind the box
@ChayChay

Billy

“To dude I’m Billy. Why what’s up? Nice to meet you Alex.”

@Caticorn

Layla

“I’m Layla.” She said shyly.

Alex
“I found this box at the entrance of the hideaway. It’s got a letter and a package for everybody.” I tell them, taking out the letters and packages for Layla and Billy. “Here you go” I say, handing them to them.
@ChayChay

Olivia Woodell
She walked into the common area, and was surrounded by people she was not familiar with. She wondered what was so important to get everyone in here, as she walked further into the room. “What’s going on?” She asked.

OOC:
@ChayChay - Layla and Billy (mentioned)
@Caticorn - Alex

Alex
“I found this by the entrance this morning. There’s a letter and a package for everyone.” I explain. “What’s your name?” I ask her
@Ella

Billy

Layla and I both take the the packages. We are a little nervous to open them. We don’t know what they contain.

@Caticorn