The Hunger Game Official SG!

Welcome, to THE HUNGER GAMES!
Will you survive the brutal arena?

24 contestants, 23 will die, 1 will be the winner. 12 districts, each with an ability. Will you be the winner? You will face many difficult situations, dangers and choices. How can you, push in front of others, to become the winner?—WAIT! I just heard, 2 people are coming from DISTRICT 4 that are GIRLS! Then let’s change it! 24 contestants. 23 will die, will you survive? And 13 girls and 11 boys!

The Hunger Games District Seals
The Capitol Seal. The country of Panem is broken up into 12 Districts and the Capitol.
District 1: Luxury.
District 2: Masonry.
District 3: Technology.
District 4: Fishing.
District 5: Power.
District 6: Transportation.
District 7: Lumber
District 8:Textlies
District 9: Grain
District 10: Livestock
District 11:Argiculture
District 12: Coal/Minning

Sign-ups: CLOSED

Here are the Rules!
. No swearing
. Don’t be rude
.Don’t be mad at me if you die!
.Have fun!

Face claims:

Tags:
@epi.alyssaa
@Sky_Rose
@LadyPhantom
@benitz786
@luciaricci
@Awesomee
@The_Surgeon
@lilysmith10
@Kyralynn
@fal.renet1398
@CherryTerryBerry
@jassie12dw
@Chocolate_Mama
@COVERS_just_for_you
@AMANI182-EPISODEEEEE
@LovingLostCities

You guys are the players of this Hunger Games! Welcome!

May 26, 2018 2:00 AM (Europe: Paris), May 25, 2018 5:00 PM (America: Los Angeles)

Welcome to…the Hunger Games
Please welcome…the CONTESTANTS
District 1
Chantelle Wheeler!
William Alexander!
District 2
Quinn Santino!
Maxon Dune!
District 3
Ashley Tackett!
Nicholas Zhao!
District 4
Paris Spring!
Talia Wells!
District 5
Sophie Hall!
Daniel Hall!
District 6
Elizabeth Tonks!
Scottie Tess!
District 7
Knight Sliverwood!
Jax Hanning!
District 8
Farley Halton!
Kai Halton!
District 9
Meadows Greaves
Callam Luna
District 10
Jordan Shivers!
Alex Wheeler!
District 11
Chey Richardson!
Eric Forklight!
District 12
Amani Smith!
Jonathan Lotherine!

So there you go folks, this years 75th Hunger Games contestants!

Could these characters please fill out this form:

Quinn Santino (@Sky_Rose )
Maxon Dune (@LadyPhantom)
Paris Spring (@LadyPhantom)
Meadow Greaves (@CherryTerryBerry)
How do you feel about the Hunger Games? Fill this out to continue:

If you have any questions, please ask on the Sign-Up of PM me. Thanks!

Welcome to the Arena! Take a look around, the place, isn’t it sweet? Birds, in the air, flowers smelling nice…you guys are so lucky to have this place! Or are you? You guys know the rules, let’s play! You have 60 seconds on your plate and then, you will jump of and go to the pile to collect resources without getting killed! Ready, the time starts…NOW!

Just a reminder of the contestants…

District 1
Chantelle Wheeler!
William Alexander!
District 2
Quinn Santino!
Maxon Dune!
District 3
Ashley Tackett!
Nicholas Zhao!
District 4
Paris Spring!
Talia Wells!
District 5
Sophie Hall!
Daniel Hall!
District 6
Grace Avenue!
Scottie Tess!
District 7
Knight Sliverwood!
Jax Hanning!
District 8
Farley Halton!
Kai Halton!
District 9
Meadows Greaves
Callam Luna
District 10
Jordan Shivers!
Alex Wheeler!
District 11
Chey Richardson!
Eric Forklight!
District 12
Amani Smith!
Jonathan Lotherine!

Tags

Sorry Guys, there was an issue with the form, it is fixed now, you guys can submit.

:white_check_mark:

Could

Quinn Santino @Sky_Rose
Maxon Dune @LadyPhantom
Ashley Tackett @benitz786
Paris Spring @LadyPhantom
Talia Wells @luciaricci
Jax Hanning @benitz786
Meadows Greaves @CherryTerryBerry
Amani Smith @AMANI182-EPISODEEEEE

please fill out, otherwise you will die!

Ok Acro. Done. Filled. Out. Form. (This. Is. Fun. )

No, sorry i dont see it can u do it again?

Hi, since I am leaving the forums that means my character can just die the first round! @MysteriousAcro!

I know…sorry to hear u go! Can’t u make another account?

I’ll just use your answer for oliver smith for now…

Okay, I’m done waiting, let’s start!

Ok let’s do this

BANG!

Chantelle ran off her platform with lightning speed. At the corner of her eye, she could see William also running towards the huge pile. Chantelle grabbed the wooden bow and two packs of arrows, one silver and another one…weird looking? Chantelle zoomed off, into the forest as the other contestants started to spread.
William ran towards the backpack, his feet barely touching the ground as he reached for the backpack, a knife hit is hand. “Oww!” he said. It didn’t do much damage but enough to make it painful. He was lucky, the knife just scraped it. He grabbed a black backpack and went off.
Quinn ran towards the piles, when suddenly a bullet went straight into her head. “I’ve lost…” she thought. She than collapsed among the pile of dead bodies.
Maxon went straight and bumped into a girl. “Opps!” he apologized, but no need. The girl drew out a sickle and dug it straight into his heart. “Have fun dying” she whispered into his ear as he fell.
Ashley barely stepped off the platform when an arrow went straight into her chest. She collapsed thinking that she had failed.
Nicholas watched as body after body fell and without waiting, he ran straight into the backpack, grabbed a bag and headed into the forest before he could be killed.
Paris walked to the pile, not knowing why but knew it was stupid. Her theory proved right when a sword slashed through her, killing her instantly.
Talia without getting anything , ran straight into a tree, because she was to busy watching other people and struck a sharp branch and collapsed. Talia didn’t die, she stayed strong, but not for long, a boy came saw her and laughed. He drew his sword and slashed through her for about 100 times and by that, she was already dead.
Sophie wanted to stay with her brother, but with the crowd of people, she lost sight of him and decided to go to safety first. But in front of Sophie was a yellow backpack so she grabbed it and headed towards the forest, but not before getting struck by a arrow, right in the arm as she stumbled into the forest.
Daniel raced off as soon as he heard the bang, immediately lost sight of his sister and thought, great, what a terrible start to the games. He grabbed a silver knife and ran off, but he saw a bow and a pack of weird looking arrows in front of him, so he grabbed them, even though he wasn’t that good at shooting. Still, an extra weapon might help as he ran into the forest.
Grace shot off the platform and headed for a yellow backpack, she grabbed that and a boy threw a knife at her, lucky for her stuck in her backpack. She grinned as the boy cursed.But she wasn’t so lucky when a sickle hit her on the shoulder. She groaned and limped towards the forest.
Scottie leaped off, grabbed a purple bag and ran, dogged a arrow, a knife and ran off. Scottie thought, boy I am lucky!
Knight ran off, dogged 2 arrows but a third arrow caught on her leg. “Oww!” she yelped. She limped towards the forest and somehow, her foot managed to get caught on a green backpack.
Jax ran, but tripped over a lying girl, and while he was getting up, the girl pulled him back down and stabbed him with a knife. Jax thought, oh wow, so this is how I die…
Farley went off, nodded to her brother and grabbed a green backpack. She and Kai was about to head when a knife struck Kai on the shoulder. "No!"she scream but Kai gave her a look which said, go ahead, I’ll cattch up. So Farley went away, crying to herself.
Kai turned around to see who threw the knife but no one was there. There was a bundle with a 3 on it so he picked it up and hobbled towards the direction Farley went.
Meadow ran towards the forest, only to be struck down by a arrow, right though the head.
Callam ran towards the pile, picked up a bow and 2 packs of arrows, he shot some people and then, he stumbled into the forest, with a knife in his foot.
Jordan stumbled off the platform, nearly sliced by a knife but managed to get a black backpack before getting hit by a arrow in the thigh, and she stumbled into the forest.
Alex grabbed a watch and a map, which he did not know what to do with but he took them anyway. Alex was about to enter the forest when he saw a girl, with a similar face to him.
That was weird…he thought.
Chey sneaked off, avoided getting killed or stabbed and grabbed a wooden bow with gold arrows and ran off. Chey wasn’t careful enough when a sickle struck her foot. It didn’t do much damage but enough to make her limp.
Eric ran off, caught 3 knives, 1 gold, 1 silver and 1 bronze and ran off into the forest. Eric thought, today’s my lucky day huh?
Amani ran towards the forest, without getting anything, since she didn’t want to die. Instead, she tripped over a black backpack and decided to take it, and headed into the forest.
Jonathan headed straight to the pile, ahead of everyone else and grabbed a silver sword, a gold knife and a sickle, before nearly getting killed, so Jonathan decided to head towards the forest. But when he was in, he released that his leg had a humongous cut and was bleeding.

Okay, so some people are getting hurt, so yeah, if that’s okay…This is the start, I must keep on writing…if you have died and want to continue because for some reason before you weren’t active, than please PM that.

I love it. Sad that some people had to get hurt but still love it. Though I don’t think my char. would think that.

Opps…sorry :smile_cat: