The Hunted Cover Contest

Thanks for the tag but i dont really do cover art. :slightly_smiling_face:ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

bump

I think Imma enter~ I might take some time tho as I want to include every character in the drawing :))
Also: Are we allowed to enter multiple times?

Grace :sparkles:

1 Like

yes of course!! take as much time as you need I have a feeling I’m going to extend the deadline.

Hey kylee :wave:t2:!!!
I finished the outro and I hope you like it :sweat_smile:.

Here is Nava:

Summary

Here is a simple one:

Summary

2 Likes

thank you so much it is awesome!!

1 Like

bump!!

tags <3

@Alisha1 @SpookySherry @xWafflessx @hanna_epi @mdrawzz @Ausaa @Killerfrost @ShadowStories @NellyFromEpisode @nellyy.epi @KotaQueen @chinchilli @Sammiee @episode.hailey @pupplegum @sofia2 @BlooperBop @Turtle_Cat @MerrD @Samantha79 @epy.queenie @Valeriya.B @Izzie_Silver @Gushlee @Jeni.Creates @clara_b @april_epi @Frey @Aliciaboo13 @Drama_club25 @itsTerra @DivCp @Liam.epsd@RowenJ @goldenwaterlily @lana_carter @lucky.dahlia @UwU.XwX @CD_Erugo @EliseC @olivia_rosee @natashaa @AndreaT @Hazeo @nicollil @Bonswayout @melaniesmall @pilot @fierce @maddie.nicole @Youngbl00d @butterscotchblue @epistar @Canessa.h_storys @fawnie @lani11 @zoe.exe @BlueSnowflake09 @Jess2112 @Stxrtlines @xxOlivia_Meganxx @TheWackyPerson @itsLily @Gazza_Episode @celia_episode @ciciliano @mt.episode @queen.sofia @Minimayday @lynne.harper @ashl @blanche_writes @CoconutIceCream @Danielle318 @BrookeTurner @khushboo @sarcasticemilee @DivCp @Rainbowpower6876 @Polylove @ButterKnife2.0 @Ao_writes @JoannaRain @Hazeo @_haruka

i’m like 99% sure i doubled tagged so please forgive me for that lol!! please tag more artist that you believe would be interested anyone is welcome!

4 Likes

Ill join

grace :sparkles:

1 Like

Also what is the plot of the story?

1 Like

Hi, sorry, I only do LL. Please remove me from the tags. Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

awesome i can’t wait to see what you come up with and basically the four are very powerful demons who escape from hell in hopes for a new life and this made everyone upset because they believe once your in hell you don’t deserve a second chance so the are being hunted down and need to learn how to survive. hope this helps let me know if you need anything else

1 Like

Ok cool! That’s all I need right now :slight_smile:

Im done and I done a small cover :black_heart:

1 Like

bump it up!!