The Hunted Small Cover Contest

hey ya’ll so i’ve had major writers block on my current story so i’ve decided i take a small break from it and begin to write a story that actually motivates me and that story happens to be called The Hunted.

Rules

If you chose to enter please be kind to everyone and don’t put down anyone’s work including your own. The deadline for this cover contest is set at January 20th for now but will probably be moved to February 1st please do not hesitate to tell me that you need more time. If you decide you want to enter please use this password and blur it Grace :sparkles:. If you enter and later decide that you are to stressed/overworked please let me know and i will remove your name no questions asked your mental health should always be put first. this is a small cover contest only

Prizes

Sadly i am not an artist so i can not offer you guys any art as a prizes but im hopping these prizes will be okay. If i choose your small cover you will become the leader of hell in my story (which will end up have a lot of parts) , i will follow you on Instagram and spam you will likes/reposts/and shout outs, and you will of course be credited in every chapter of my story for you cover and you character. . If ya’ll feel like this is not good enough for ya’lls art and time please let me know and i will try and figure out something better

Story Description

They managed to escape hell but not without consequences. They have been on the run since 1753 but it manages to get harder and harder as the years go on especially when they find out they have become one of the hunted. Will they managed to survive or will the face the wrath of hell.

the hunted means the were put on a list of the worst of the worst supernatural who are being hunted by an army angels, demons, and hunters that send them back to hell.

there are four main characters but only one main main character you cover does not have to include all of the character but it must have at least the main main character in it and that will be Nava. each character has a human form and a hell form you can choose to do your cover in there hell forms or human form both sets of details will be available for you. Nava does have a love interest but i did not put their if you would like me to add their details please let me know.

Nava

Nava is the main main character of my story and it would be greatly appreciate if she was on the cover that you choose to create.

Nava’s personality- Nava has been to hell and back (literally) but she always manages to make the best out of her situation; she has never given up even though times sometimes get really hard. don’t be fooled by Nava’s sweet personality she knows how to fight and will if it comes to it.

Nava’s human form details- skin (light), eyebrows (seductive arch), hair (long feathered/black), eyes (upturned feline/toffee), face (oval), nose (upturned), lips (full round/blush)

Nava’s hell form details- skin (light), eyebrows (seductive arch), hair (diva curls/cayenne), eyes (upturned feline/red), face (oval), nose (upturned), lips (full round/scarlet)

Nava’s extras- Nava has a scar going down her right eye , she has an eyebrow slit , and she also has a nose ring.

feel free to choose any outfit you think fits her personality.

Dahlia

Dahlia is a main character she is just not a main main character she does not have to be on your cover.

Dahlia personality - at one point in her life Dahlia was the sweetest you’d ever meet but one mistake sent her to hell and it changed her forever she’s no longer the sweetest person you will ever meet she has a tough time trusting others and only cares about those she is close to (Nava, Koa, and Eli).

Dahlia’s human form details - skin(tan), eyebrows (medium angle), hair (monday morning updo/charcoal), eyes (upturned luxe/blue), face (oval), nose (elven), lips (blossom lips/terracotta)

Dahlia’s hell form details - skin(tan), eyebrows (medium angle), hair (straight bob/black ), eyes (upturned luxe/purple), face (oval), nose (elven), lips (blossom lips/wine)

Dahlia’s extras - the only extra Dahlia has is an eyebrow slit.

feel free to use any outfit that you feel matches her personality.

Eli

Eli is a main character but is not a main main character so he does not have to be on your cover.

Eli’s personality - Eli is not a very nice person never was and never will be but he would put everything he has on the line for Nava, Dahlia, and Koa be they are his family and no matter what he will always fight for family.

Eli’s human form details - skin (tan), eyebrows (medium sharp), hair (generic short hair/blond), eyes (round piercing/green), face (diamond), nose (button) , lips (uneven/terracotta)

Eli’s hell form details - skin (tan), eyebrows (medium sharp), hair (wild curly hair/charcoal), eyes (round piercing/pine), face (diamond), nose (button) , lips (uneven/terracotta)

Eli’s extras - Eli’s only extra is that he has freckles but if you choose to use Eli’s hell form if you can will you make half of his hair charcoal and the other half white.

feel free to use whatever outfit you feel fits him.

Koa

Koa is a main character but he is not a main main character so he does not have to be on you cover.

Koa’s personality - Koa is always joking around and having fun there is nothing in this world that could take his bad dad jokes away from him.

Koa’s human form details - skin (honey), eyebrows (thin arch), hair (short cropped/fawn), eyes (gentle almond/white), face (defined triangle), nose (button), lips (smirk/toffee).

Koa’s hell form details - skin (honey), eyebrows (thin arch), hair (boy bun/blue light), eyes (gentle almond/black), face (defined triangle), nose (button), lips (uneven/toffee).

Koa’s extra - Koa’s only extra is a nose ring

feel free to use whatever outfit you feel fits him.

I am so so sorry if you did not want to be tag i got this tag this off of someone else contest. please let me know if you want your tag removed so no one else can copy it!! also sorry if i accidently tagged you twice.

Tags

@lucky.dahlia
@UwU.XwX
@KylieJay
@Gushlee
@CD_Erugo
@olivia_rosee
@natashaa
@AndreaT
@Hazeo
@nicollil
@Bonswayout
@melaniesmall
@Noone_epi
@pilot
@Roy
@epistar
@v.h_episode
@fawnie @lani11
@zoe.exe
@BlueSnowflake09
@Jess2112
@Stxrylines
@xxOlivia_Meganxx
@TheWackyPerson
@ItsLily
@Gazza_Episode
@celia_episode
@ciciliano
@mt.episode
@Jeni.Creates
@queen.sofia
@Minimayday
@lynne.harper
@ashl
@amelial
@blanche_writes
@CoconutIceCream
@BrookeTurner
@khushboo
@sarcasticemilee
@DivCp
@Rainbowpower6876
@Polylove
@ButterKnife2.0
@Ao_writes
@JoannaKRain
@Hazeo
@Theebee2004
@ItsTerra
@ItsLily
@RileyWrites
@Yuke
@teekay
@Your_girl.kay
@Jess2112
@syddstories
@ @ciciliano
@v.h_episode
@Writers.Block.Phobia
@DivCp
@anon75579664
@Epy.ChiefAngel
@Lar.episode
@BlueSnowflake09
@mateepi
@BB.Baby
@tasha_episodee
@calico.ep

People Who Have Chosen To Enter

1. @/KylieJay

2. @/Daniela96 (outro) - completed

3. @/melaniesmall - maybe

4. @/Your_girl.kay

5. @/teekay - maybe

6. @/Randomwriter07 - maybe

7. @/ChrissyG

8. @/Some_kid - completed

9. @/LR_epsd - maybe

10. @/Frey - maybe

11. @/Lady_Cannella - maybe

12. @/episodeclown - maybe

13. @/Apart_12345 - maybe

if you noticed anything i missed please let me know, thank you all!!

THIS IS A SMALL COVER CONTEST ONLY I ALREADY HAVE A LARGE COVER IN THE WORKS I APOLOGIZE FOR THE CONFUSION

19 Likes

Could you remove me from the tags? :sparkles: I just don’t usually join these types of contests.

2 Likes

Hi, can you please remove me from the tags as well? I’m not sure why people started tagging me lol since I never make covers? Unless they’re my own. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@PropertyofNae and @EliseC
of course thank you both for letting my know!!

3 Likes

im not sure if i’ll be joining but if i do it’ll be last min since im busy mk

1 Like

all good!! thank you for letting me know!!

1 Like

Hey. Please also remove me from your tags as I don’t have time to do covers at the moment. Thanks.

1 Like

you got it!!

1 Like

Good luck though. The story sounds really interesting. Please let me know when it comes out!!

1 Like

thank you!! i will!!

1 Like

I appreciate it!! :heart::black_heart:

1 Like

I’ll join :blush: Grace✨

1 Like

thank you!!

1 Like

please tag any artists that you think would be interested!! thank you

bump :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Can we do edited?

I wanna enter but I don’t do covers :woman_shrugging:t2:.
The limit I can draw is only 1 character, and thats happen to be on outros :blush:.

of course!!

1 Like

if you’d like you can make an outro and I’d still credit you and add you as a character if you wanted. it’s up to you though I don’t mind either way.

1 Like

Okay then… I’m in :raised_back_of_hand::blush:.