The Hunters 14: Red Moon

Drake

“We’ll travel back to my kingdom, then work it all out from there. I can’t give you much detail, though. At least until I know who you are.”

@C_sse

1 Like

Cop
Nodding, the cop led Hannah outside before driving her to the station. Once they arrived the cop led Hannah to an interrogation room where she told Hannah to sit at the chair across from the tabLe.

@Forever1201

1 Like

Ashlynn
I scoff. “You plan to do whatever with Jana and whatever.” I reply. “Look, why do I have to answer any of this?”

@BrookieK so hypothetically if Ashlynn pushed Dante out of a window she could escape?

1 Like

Brian
Nodding, I replied, “Understandable.” Crossing my arms I then said, “Well when should we start then?”

@Surface_Hyena57

1 Like

Drake

“When are you both available?” He asked, watching the both of them, “I’d like you to start as soon as possible.”

@C_sse

1 Like

Hannah

She sits down on the chair and looks around

@C_sse

1 Like

Eden
Shrugging she replied, “Now, actually. It’s not like we have anything really that important to do.”

@Surface_Hyena57

1 Like

Cop
“How did you meet Kayreen?” She asks as soon as Hannah sits.

@Forever1201

1 Like

Drake

“Alright. You’ll need to pack some clothes, then. Maybe a week or two’s worth, at the least. Then we’ll meet…Tommorow, by the Diner before leaving.”

@C_sse

1 Like

Rain

Now I was worried. “You’re not well Chris.” I was about to call for a guard to get the doctor.

@BrookieK

1 Like

Man
“When is comes to this, it’s always more painful if I just do what I feel like doing”

@Forever1201

1 Like

Juluanna
She sat at a desk in her room, finally allowed to Noh have to be in the medical room. Her eyes were squinted as she tried to read something on the paper in front of her

@Surface_Hyena57

1 Like

Dante
“So we don’t have to explain it to you. But. Learnt you are too dumb to know what the plan is?”

@C_sse i guess si. But he can teleport so…

1 Like

Christian
He stared at her, “sis you not know what they did to royal prisoners?”

@RainyDay

1 Like

Rain

“No?.. Chris you’re not well.”

@BrookieK

1 Like

@BrookieK

OOC: u there?

1 Like

Levi

“Hello, Julianna.” He walked into the room with a smile. Glancing over and seeing what she was doing, looking at the paper she was reading.

@BrookieK

1 Like

Brian
I nodded. “Then tomorrow it is that we’ll see each other again.” I replied. Awkwardly I stuck out my hand for him to shake it. People do that. Right?

@Surface_Hyena57

1 Like

Ashlynn
“F*ck you.” I replied, “And why do I have to answer to you anyways?” I ask. “You broke my f-cking ribs.”

@BrookieK okAy

1 Like

Drake

“Yhea ok” he says sarcastically

@BrookieK

1 Like