The Hunters 15: Never Look Back {SIGN UPS} [OPEN]

If you look on the fc’s there are tons of characetrs still avalible. in this roleplay we actually have all seperate plots so you dont have to worry about other characters since no two plots are usually connected

2 Likes

Or if they are, briefly mentioned is as far as connection goes

1 Like

The ShanniiWrites version of the hunters just began a few days ago! I’m already loving it

2 Likes

thats great. Sadly I am no apart of it

2 Likes

Yeah
That’s great.

1 Like

NAME: Harper Ellis
FORUM USERNAME: OrphanKaren
SEXUALITY: Straight
WHAT KIND OF SUPERNATURAL CREATURE (OR HUMAN): Hunter
PERSONALITY: Harper is a hard-working and resilient girl who grew up knowing nothing but violence and to kill those who are not human. Her parent’s influence every decision she made so that it was never really her own. Although many perceive her as occasionally obnoxious, deep down under all the façades she is sweet and caring but it is natural for her to be defensive and all around disrespectful. She won’t hesitate to get the kill.
BIO: Harper grew up surrounded by people influencing her decisions. Her parents were forceful with the idea that all supernatural creatures are evil and disruptive and essentially need to be killed. Harper never tried to go against them as she was told she never had a voice. Her sibling, Kian, also grew up with the same mindset and has also become a hunter, praying on anything that isn’t human.
FC:

ANYTHING ELSE: N/A

2 Likes

can we only start when on the fcs?

2 Likes

Anyone up for a multi person Rp? I just feel different people react differently (Duh! :man_facepalming:. Lol) and It would be fun to get a few users in one Rp or have the “Finale” (It says The Hunters 15, I don’t know what that means, I thought it was like a season of a tv show.) Include all created characters meet and figure out how to fight “the evil” and new people can “stumble in”, we could just be like, “Who are you?” “Where did you come from?” “Are you on our side?”, Etc.

If not that’s cool, it was just a thought.

2 Likes

Well the hunters 15 means we’re in the 15th thread

As for finale. There is no reason o have that as we all have different plots and the rp has been going on for over a year continuously.

3 Likes

I didn’t mean finale as in permanently done, I just meant before the 16th thread or at the end of every thread. Like I said, just a thought. Crossover kind of thing.

Anyway, anybody up for a multi person rp, 3 or 4 people max?

1 Like

If anyone has any plot ideas or free time… @forever1201 if you still want to do something…

3 Likes

I think we were in the middle of RP?

2 Likes

We were? Was there a plot we were following or something?

2 Likes

Sorta?

2 Likes

Sure I would love to :blush:

2 Likes

If you want, I’m interested.

4 Likes

Can I sign up?

2 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

Awesome! Thx

2 Likes

Name: Natashi Lo
Forum username: _Klutz
Character’s age: 16
Sexuality: Bisexual
What kind of supernatural creature (or human): vampire
Personality: Bubbyl, smart, kind of a klutz lol. Really nice and super supportive!
BIO: Wendy was 16 years old when she was turned into a vamprire by her boyfriend in 1919. She swore that ever since then she would get revenge on him.
FC:

Anything else: She has a samurai sword that she keeps with her at all times and a tattoo on her back

2 Likes